PDA

View Full Version : Mafia



davidx
09-04-2002, 05:02 AM
Sorry dudes. I realize in advance that I shall be flamed upon for the following post...but....

Has anyone played MAFIA on PC? It rocks man. Hope it comes out for XBOX. The game totally rocks.

WHY?? WHy Not for XBOX????

X:cool:

Snapple
09-04-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by davidx
Sorry dudes. I realize in advance that I shall be flamed upon for the following post...but....

Has anyone played MAFIA on PC? It rocks man. Hope it comes out for XBOX. The game totally rocks.

WHY?? WHy Not for XBOX????

X:cool:

what do you do go around betting up people and shooting them and ****:D

Duke
09-04-2002, 11:21 AM
I'm pretty confused by this thread. Read the front page. It is coming to xbox. I'm glad too, as I haven't heard a single bad word said about this game.

I love that kind of stuff.

davidx
09-04-2002, 08:25 PM
Excellent! The game's insane. Over 60 cars, tons of violence, shooting down gangsters ...sometimes cops, tons of missions and "sub-quest" type stuff.

I really liked the whole "realness" to it. Your car can run outta gas, baseball bat shots to the head will knock u out... and so on .

I played for like 4 hours and am totally hooked. Is there a release date for this bad mamajamma??

X :cool:

P-Rock
09-04-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
I'm pretty confused by this thread. Read the front page. It is coming to xbox. I'm glad too, as I haven't heard a single bad word said about this game.

I love that kind of stuff.

Yeah, I think he posted this before it was posted on the main page. Its all good though. :D

DVDGNZ
09-05-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by davidx

I played for like 4 hours and am totally hooked. Is there a release date for this bad mamajamma??

X :cool:


Early next year for both PS2 and Xbox. I wonder how it will look on the PS2(If GTA is any indication it will be downgraded dramatically!)

y2kash_14
09-16-2002, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by DVDGNZ



Early next year for both PS2 and Xbox. I wonder how it will look on the PS2(If GTA is any indication it will be downgraded dramatically!)

GTA 3 looked like crap, but its not the PS2's fault, im geussing they will both be pretty much a like, except for better framerates and no jaggies

DVDGNZ
09-16-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14


GTA 3 looked like crap, but its not the PS2's fault, im geussing they will both be pretty much a like, except for better framerates and no jaggies


The way Max Payne looked on the PS2 wasn't the PS2's fault either, huh? Wait and see. It will look worse.

y2kash_14
09-16-2002, 02:43 PM
the only difference between the Xbox and Ps2 version of Max Payne are less Jaggies and better lighting on the Xbox.

DVDGNZ
09-18-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
the only difference between the Xbox and Ps2 version of Max Payne are less Jaggies and better lighting on the Xbox.


You obviously haven't played both versions! In slow motion the bullets look like actual bullets on the Xbox and the textures are much better.:rolleyes: