PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Fight you ever had in Morrowind?

EHWfedPres
09-04-2002, 01:11 PM
Let me in on some info about your big fights in Morrowind...here's mine...

Summon about 20-30 Dremora's (using a trick), and hit one 4 times with any crap weapon...they will get mad. Then I levitated up and summoned more...I was in the vivec arena by the way, so I summoned them on the canopy thing above the seats. Then I walked backwards off the canopy thing (still levitating) and the ones at the top jumped down. All the ones down on the floor were after me, so all the ones I summoned afterwards were fighting for me...so it was a pretty big scuffle between 50-60 Dremora's.

:cool:

Whoopage
09-04-2002, 01:26 PM
last night i summoned about 80 -90 golden saints.....there were so many i couldn't even walk the framerate was so slow. and when i tried to fight them it froze up....it was so fun

GamemasterD
09-04-2002, 02:32 PM
:confused:

OK, this is a dumb question, but how do you summon multiple creatures like that? I don't use summons that much, so I don't know.

Whoopage
09-04-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
:confused:

OK, this is a dumb question, but how do you summon multiple creatures like that? I don't use summons that much, so I don't know.

you make a summoning ring.....with summon golden saint for 2 secs on self, and soul trap on target...

then aim at the ground and cast it. you can get hundreds of golden saints and you can loot their bodies once you kill them...

hope that helps:)

GamemasterD
09-04-2002, 02:58 PM
So you make the ring like that in order to summon them and soul trap them at the same time?

This'll make more sense when I actually try it.

I usually just summon a Dremora, then kill it; as soon as I land the final blow, I hit A and take their weapon. Great way to load up on daedric weapons.

Whoopage
09-04-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
So you make the ring like that in order to summon them and soul trap them at the same time?

This'll make more sense when I actually try it.

I usually just summon a Dremora, then kill it; as soon as I land the final blow, I hit A and take their weapon. Great way to load up on daedric weapons.

you don't want to soul trap them....you want the soul trap to miss.....so look at the ground when you cast it.....then their bodies will not dissappear...

Professor Kaos
09-04-2002, 05:38 PM
main quest, moon of vivec, prison section. me vs 6 gaurds.
it was awsome i leveled twice during that fight!!:)

Whoopage
09-04-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Playya
main quest, moon of vivec, prison section. me vs 6 gaurds.
it was awsome i leveled twice during that fight!!:)

hey playya??

your a member of Xero-Syn??

i just sent an e-mail applying for membership....

Xtopia is my cousin, hes a member too....

hope i make it in

EHWfedPres
09-04-2002, 07:45 PM
while summoning multiple monsters, you might have to be in first person view, sometimes it dosent work in third...

EphMune
09-04-2002, 09:35 PM
yo, what the freak is xero-syn?

Xtopia
09-04-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by EphMune
yo, what the freak is xero-syn?

It is a clan!:cool: It has about 24 member currently, it will really start when XBL launches. We plan to play a lot of games. Check the XBL Forum, where you can find a thread about it. You can figure out how to apply from there!

See you on live!:p

GamemasterD
09-05-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Whoopage

you don't want to soul trap them....you want the soul trap to miss.....so look at the ground when you cast it.....then their bodies will not dissappear...

Ahh, OK...I still haven't done this yet, but now I get the idea. This'll enable me to load up on awesome shields (and glass claymores). Thanks.