PDA

View Full Version : Greece Bans Videogames

ice_141
09-04-2002, 02:42 PM
Look at these pithy morons, my god how stupid can you be

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/369/369899p1.html

There is no reaon whatsoever to ban videogames. What, they're violence provoking? Ban boxing then too. Maybe they just have a thing against people having fun. This is pathetic. I am so glad I dont live there.

Even tourists who travel there are getting fined for God's sake.

DZNUTZ
09-04-2002, 02:50 PM
yo ice..........welcome to last year
try the http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/top_search.gif
next time, or just look on the first couple pages to make sure your not the 5th person posting the same thing.
btw welcome to xba:)

ice_141
09-04-2002, 02:58 PM
OK, first off, I will be darned if I'm going to search everytime i want to post, and i looked down a few and didnt see this anywhere, so sue me.

For what its worth, I've been here awhile so no need welcoming me especially after insulting me.

For the record, there are only three threads about this, one of which is really old and in the off topic lounge.

robphillips79
09-04-2002, 03:03 PM
i'm with ice on this one, you guys don't need to be d*cks about it. i'm willing to bet you guys have posted something before that's been put up before.

DZNUTZ
09-04-2002, 04:23 PM
k..first.i wasn't trying to be a D!ck....i was just playing.
second...i said welcome cuz u just joined last month..and i haven't seen ya around really...sorry for being nice.
third..this has been posted several times...including on the headlines to this site. and yes everyone sometimes accidently post things that have already been posted..reason i made a remark is , because as i've said..i've seen this thread more then a few times....including the on the 1st page of the forum u posted it on.
4th ...if anyone is a D!ck (as ya'll so elegantly put it), it would be ya'll...cuz u are what u eat.
nuff said.

EHWfedPres
09-04-2002, 04:25 PM
Gee, I didnt hear about that yet...:rolleyes: