PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to enchant something for restore magika?

GamemasterD
09-04-2002, 03:05 PM
I don't see a way how to do this...if I could combine this with the belt I made yesterday (restore fatigue 8 pts/sec) and a weapon that absorbs health on strike, I'd be nearly invincible.

Whoopage
09-04-2002, 05:36 PM
yes its possible.....you just have to find a restore or fortify magika spell first...

EHWfedPres
09-04-2002, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I have a Daedric War Axe...or is it a Claymore...anyway, I have that absorb somewhere around 41 points on strike...

GamemasterD
09-05-2002, 11:46 AM
A restore magika spell, huh? If you ask me, that doesn't make any sense...:confused:

Perhaps there is one...but I'm gonna have to do some searching for it.

EHWfedPres
09-05-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
A restore magika spell, huh? If you ask me, that doesn't make any sense...:confused:

Perhaps there is one...but I'm gonna have to do some searching for it.

I dont believe there is one...i sure dont have it.

GamemasterD
09-05-2002, 12:20 PM
I'm doubtful myself.

I could just go the route of making some pants for restore health and a weapon for absorb magika.

jschelm
09-05-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
I don't see a way how to do this...if I could combine this with the belt I made yesterday (restore fatigue 8 pts/sec) and a weapon that absorbs health on strike, I'd be nearly invincible.

I would find the spell drinker spell and enchant a few pieces of clothing so that you absorb 20 or so % each so that whenever someone casts a spell at you the magica gets used to regenerate yours. Kinda like what someone born under the sign of the atronach does.

Whoopage
09-05-2002, 02:16 PM
i said it would be possible if you had the spell

i never said there was such a spell or where to find it...

i just said you would need that spell to do it