PDA

View Full Version : where can i find daedric armor?

Unknown_Entity
09-04-2002, 08:03 PM
can someone tell me where i can find the daedric rmor

Xtopia
09-04-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Unknown_Entity
can someone tell me where i can find the daedric rmor

You will just end up getting it as you explore. There are a few "glitches" you can exploit. But the best place to start is to go to Dren Plantation. There are Daedric Greaves there. Also, got to Daedric Shrines...and take a gem, ruby, Dremora Heart from the alter. That will summon a Dremora Lord. YOu can get Daedric Weapons from them. You can't get their armour. Also, after you have been cured from Corpus Disease (Main Quest) You can kill the guy who cures you. He has a full set. But don't kill him before you are cured of corpus. It will ruin the main quest.

Hope that helps.

EHWfedPres
09-05-2002, 12:44 AM
I killed Lord Fyr, screwed up the main quest, but I got a full set, and it was a really good, long ass fight too.

GamemasterD
09-05-2002, 10:55 AM
You can kill Fyr before getting cured and still beat the main quest...ask around about that, 'cause I don't know much about it (since I haven't even attempted to complete the main quest :D ).

Edit: I beat DF on my old game at level 30, and he didn't even remove half of my health. He isn't too tough. Oh, but I had Goldbrand and the Daedric Crescent.

EHWfedPres
09-05-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
You can kill Fyr before getting cured and still beat the main quest...ask around about that, 'cause I don't know much about it (since I haven't even attempted to complete the main quest :D ).

Edit: I beat DF on my old game at level 30, and he didn't even remove half of my health. He isn't too tough. Oh, but I had Goldbrand and the Daedric Crescent.

But I dont care about the main quest...id rather have fun...because thats what the game is about...having fun.

GamemasterD
09-05-2002, 11:45 AM
Ahh, it was just a little FYI. I'm kinda the same way; just doing what I want.

Once I finish every possible quest, my final act will be ridding Vvardenvell of all possible civilization (ie kill every motherf***er in the world).

EHWfedPres
09-05-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
Ahh, it was just a little FYI. I'm kinda the same way; just doing what I want.

Once I finish every possible quest, my final act will be ridding Vvardenvell of all possible civilization (ie kill every motherf***er in the world).

too bad guards re-spawn...