PDA

View Full Version : Just a question about the halo2 vid. no flames please

plpkb
09-04-2002, 09:24 PM
Ive read a few posts saying they wanted this or that in the video. My question is this. Didnt we get a blow for blow detail of the video from a number of sites on the internet? So why the shock about the videos length or lack of this or that. You should be glad you can see it as a video. Sopme of us get to watch a really neat slide show.

JimmieDoogan
09-04-2002, 09:27 PM
I agree whole fartedly... but seriously, yall shouldn't complain. I got more than I needed from that video, it was great. The mere fact that it was ALL realitime Xbox graphics just makes me all teary eyed. Sigh... next year...

ice_141
09-04-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by plpkb
Ive read a few posts saying they wanted this or that in the video. My question is this. Didnt we get a blow for blow detail of the video from a number of sites on the internet? So why the shock about the videos length or lack of this or that. You should be glad you can see it as a video. Sopme of us get to watch a really neat slide show.

I beaing one of the slideshow people. No pleasing everyone, if you werent impressed by this video, you aren't a true gamer that can realize great advancement when you see it. I was impressed just watching the damn thing put along at 3 FPS.

l Maximus l
09-04-2002, 09:40 PM
Halo 2 is definately impressive...probably the most impressive streaming video, graphically, that I have seen yet. I just wish they involved some shooting...maybe a little covenant splattering from being hit by the ass end of the Master Chief's pistol :D

dave_m123
09-05-2002, 11:00 AM
Did anyone notice how smooth it was :D.

EHWfedPres
09-05-2002, 11:08 AM
I just dont see how people could already be saying the game will be awesome, considering there are no gameplay clips or pics at all...anywhere....or better yet, hardly any (if any) info on the gameplay...

Radar
09-05-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I just dont see how people could already be saying the game will be awesome, considering there are no gameplay clips or pics at all...anywhere....or better yet, hardly any (if any) info on the gameplay...

There has been some info on planned improvements to the game. Gameplay? See Halo 1 for info on gameplay. It will be more of the same. Perhaps in the next 15 months before the game is released we'll see some more videos which will include actual gameplay footage and not just cut scenes created by the in game engine.