PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Taxi 3 Fun but slows down way too much

WynnFire
09-05-2002, 02:37 AM
I rented Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller and have been having fun and I think it's cool that they have all three games on one disk but, when I drive in the Vegas type place it slows down a lot. Is this normal or do I have a bad disk or something. I thought that the Xbox wouldn't have a problem with a setting like that. What the...

consolegamer
09-05-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by WynnFire
I rented Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller and have been having fun and I think it's cool that they have all three games on one disk but, when I drive in the Vegas type place it slows down a lot. Is this normal or do I have a bad disk or something. I thought that the Xbox wouldn't have a problem with a setting like that. What the...

It's normal. It's definately not a bad disk. It's strange, considering the dreamcast versions of crazy taxi's have no slowdown, and look a hell of alot better!!!

Hugh_Jass
09-05-2002, 12:33 PM
Yes, the Vegas level has some framerate problems. I haven't seen any problems with the other levels or the mini-games.

xboxrocks2003
09-05-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by consolegamer

It's normal. It's definately not a bad disk. It's strange, considering the dreamcast versions of crazy taxi's have no slowdown, and look a hell of alot better!!!

Yes. I don't understand how there's no frame rate prob on the Dreamcast, but there is on Xbox. Strange phenomenon:confused: