PDA

View Full Version : Which is the better gaming console???

kiz10
11-08-2001, 11:38 PM
There is only one option u can pick (it starts with x , ends with x, any guesses)

WynnFire
11-09-2001, 02:12 AM
Why does everyone automatically assume it's going to be the Xbox. Yes, it's backed by Microsoft. Yes, it's probably got the biggest line up of games at launch. Yes, it's the most powerfull and the most Bad Ass console anyone has seen. Yes, most of the games are probably the most anticipated of all time. But, how you know it's going to do good?? Don't ask this question now, ask it in 1 month from now when the **** thing is out. I like Microsoft and Nintendo too.

Of course, I have already pre ordered most of my games for Xbox and I'm going to buy one. That doesn't necessarily mean I like it more than the GameCube. For all we know, it could be better. I hight doubt it, but it is possible. This could be Nintendo's time to reclaim what's rightfully theirs. The Number 1 spot where Sony is now.

Just wait till a month from now to do GameCube bashing. Go ahead and keep bashing Sony and thier Pieces of Sh*t consoles. They suck, they always have, and always will. Of course, they will come out with the PS3.

Basically what I'm saying is; just wait. Time will tell. Right now, Microsoft and their Xbox will prevail. You can't doubt that.

benz_300sl
11-09-2001, 07:05 AM
I cant believe Dreamcast has votes.....i had it....and i liked it, but PS2 would kick its ass.

i dont understand why people dont like PS2 my choices for systems to buy are (In this order) XBox, PS2, Gamecube.

I am REALLY not impressed with GameCube at all, ever since they turned Zelda into a kids game....its all downhill...