PDA

View Full Version : need help with sega gt :p

fboutard
09-05-2002, 03:21 PM
i can't pass the first license !
th eone with the 206.
it's too hard i miss 3 4 seconds each time :( and i do a perfect race, i do'nt udnerstand...
anyone has tips ?

Bakeman
09-05-2002, 04:20 PM
ack! where have I been.. didn't know it was out!

good luck man, sorry can't help. I need to go get this game! ack!

killerclint
09-06-2002, 07:05 PM
wait to you get to the second licence test,,it will drive you crazy!,,took me along time to get past it.

Kortiz
09-06-2002, 07:52 PM
hmmm, strange, i finished it first try, B lisence i have only tried once, i will try again when i log off the internet

Comic Book Guy
09-07-2002, 01:08 PM
That's an easy one man. Just show no mercy to the track. Itis nothing compared to the SS test. That thing is evil I tell you . I was 44 HUNDREDS(not tenths) of a second from getting it.

Kortiz
09-07-2002, 01:20 PM
the A license test was easier then the B license test

im on the next one, i hate the car i have to use with it, IT SUCKS!

too much coming from under the car, i miss my Exige, lol that has the best handling so far that i have driven. with the racing brakes and tires, you can catch up to the faster cars in the turns, but on the straights you wont catch them or if you are in front you have a potential to get caught. LOTUS is pretty sweet, only cost me 55000 bucks

this game is prob gonna be a keeper, i am even more emersed into this game more then i was with RSC, i got about 11days left til i can decide whether i turn this game back in or not.

if i beat it and no replay value then i return it...otherwise i may keep it in hopes that i get broadband

dpw84
09-07-2002, 07:53 PM
i am tryin to get the SS license (the last one i think) the others were really easy...this one is a pain in the ass though. can anyone help?

dpw84
09-07-2002, 08:54 PM
i just got the SS license with a time of 1:56.166, now i only have one official race to go and i will have won them all :eek: :eek: :eek: <-----this is what i look like after all the time i have played Sega GT 2002 over 30 hours