PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Its Jus Me

nutsnyomowf
09-05-2002, 09:15 PM
Is it me or did that HALO2 trailer jus plan sux cheeszcoconuts!!! im not saying the game is gona sux but that trailer was not worthy of a countdown could jus be me thow i expected more than a VM

ice_141
09-05-2002, 09:17 PM
Jesus, compile this into one topic. You read the description, right? Then why expaect so much? Some people just expect way too much too early, so you deserve to be let down. They arent going to show the whole game, its coming out in a year for gods sake.

l Maximus l
09-05-2002, 09:18 PM
Personally, I liked it eventhough it was pretty choppy. One thing you can't mock is the graphics and how this game looks. I just wish they had some fighting scenes and exposed some of the new weapons that we can expect in this new sequel. Just my $.02 :D

DeathKnightMaF
09-05-2002, 09:27 PM
I've already said this many times, but a lot of people are just expecting too much too soon. After Bungie finished Halo they got a vacation. When they returned they started working immediately and were able to finish the new Halo 2 engine and editing tools (months and months of work). Now it's time for them to start working on game assets.

I'm sure we'll see some more screens or possibly a new video by the end of the year.

nutsnyomowf
09-05-2002, 09:44 PM
right to the point THAT STILL SUXED!!!maybe that what us xbox owners need to do have higher standers cause right now the librarey jus aint kicking it aint i getting tired of my answers always being HALO

ScorpionX
09-05-2002, 09:49 PM
I don't think a countdown clock was necessary for that, I thought it would show a glimpse of new things in the game, like maybe a pic of a new vehicle, weapon, or enemy. I thought it was OK, but the graphics look phenominal. I really hope another video comes out before 2003 of some gameplay. Can't wait. :eek:

X-Bond 007
09-05-2002, 10:38 PM
Halo 2 roxxorrs. Atleast I hope to think so!

plpkb
09-05-2002, 10:46 PM
One more time, everything in the video was reported on weeks ago. Why the heck would it change?