PDA

View Full Version : X-BOX Commercial Ads

WWF
04-18-2001, 02:03 AM
If you could make a commercial for the X-BOX, what would it be? Please post your ideas. I've heard some pretty cool ideas and I'm sure I will hear some more.

Also, you have the same wallpapers as when I first started coming to this site!! Please make some new ones. :)

Thanks.

WWF
04-21-2001, 02:34 AM
Bump

WWF
04-21-2001, 02:09 PM
This post is the 1,000th post in General Discussion!!

KevinM
04-25-2001, 05:33 AM
Hey WWF.. we're working on some new wallpapers inbetween work and sleep :)

As for a commercial?

Hmmmm. Tough one. I'm sure that the commercials that are to be shown will probably not be too over the top as far as downplaying the other systems, but I believe that showcasing the launch titles such as Munch's Oddysee and Halo would be a good idea. Maybe have Abe and Munch stroll up to the screen and introduce themselves and then the XBOX. Dramatic music.. in game footage of big battle scenes in Halo, some robotic jumping with Malice, munch scorching along in his wheelchair. End of music. XBOX logo ripping open. End. ? Maybe have some Crystal Method pumping for music.. kickin.

Aaron
04-25-2001, 10:12 PM
Just have a black screen come up with the xbox jewel logo and the release date under it.. to build suspense

WWF
04-26-2001, 01:54 AM
it should have arnold schwarzeneiger(sp?) with machine guns on top of stone henge and then it will show a volcanoe errupting and it will show the x

Aaron
04-26-2001, 08:11 PM
mine was better ;)