PDA

View Full Version : *Please help fast!!!*

xboxrocks2003
09-06-2002, 08:42 AM
I was thinking on getting POW today, cause I heard it was like thief and shenmue in a way. Do you think it would be a good purchase??? I read every review on every site and my rental places around here are out until sunday night. Please help!!!
I was also thinking on getting the thing or something new released. Please let me know:confused:

tomacco
09-06-2002, 08:48 AM
My brother-in-law just picked up POW and loved it...I haven't played the games you've mentioned, but from the (small) bit that I've played it, i liked it...just don't expect to kill anyone though (again remember that I only played one level and this may change throughout the game).

Hope that helps

Nato King
09-06-2002, 08:49 AM
Hey xboxrocks2003 I also am thinking of getting POW. All the reviews I read about it were good. I will be getting this game by the end of next week. And for the game thing I have not made up my mine yet. But I am leaning towards renting it.:)

xboxrocks2003
09-06-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by tomacco
My brother-in-law just picked up POW and loved it...I haven't played the games you've mentioned, but from the (small) bit that I've played it, i liked it...just don't expect to kill anyone though (again remember that I only played one level and this may change throughout the game).

Hope that helps

were the graphics decent? also, do you know if the game is long??? I hate short games, especially when they cost 52.00

tomacco
09-06-2002, 08:53 AM
the graphics didn't add or detract from the game at all, and I don't really know how long of a game it is