PDA

View Full Version : Next version of World Series Baseball

Koolice98
09-06-2002, 01:15 PM
you already may know that sega announced the WSB2K3 will be on all 3 consoles. also its pretty easy to figure out why it was xbox exclusive this year. First WSB was supposed to be on all 3 systems, and MS was fine with that because they had their own Xbox only game. BUT the studio that was making the game went out of buisness, and micrsoft wouldn't be able to make the game in time, so they payed sega some money to make World Series Baseball ( no 2K in the title) exclusive for the first year, and next year MS will have inside pitch, and also MS payed sega again to make nhl2k3 online only with ms, because MS's first party online hockey game will not be out untill next year. so next year MS will have Fever 2004, inside drive 2004, inside pitch 2004, and inside slapshot 2004. they will have first party exclusives in every major sport. also they will have a first part exclusive online soccer game in 2004.

Now i also hear that 3DO will be making some MS games (hard to believe) that could mean that High Heat, triple play, all star, and inside pitch all on the xbox, and slugfest. 5 Baseball games, CRRRRRazy

Zion
09-06-2002, 02:18 PM
Cool. I loved World Series for about the first 2 games. After that it was just boring to see the same old thing over and over and over and over and over and over. So I traded it for Slugfest...hopefully it will hold my interest much like Hitz and Redcard have.