PDA

View Full Version : son of a *****!!

pieceofmind83
09-06-2002, 02:21 PM
now i have to go all the way back to damn gamestop and return "the thing"!
it has scratches cus' the sob droped it!

i should of asked for another one but i'm a dumb ass.

i been to three places and none had the thing,i was happy till' i opend it and the disk few out and hit me in the ****ing head!!

so ****ed!
the damn place is 4 frigin' miles away and to much trafic right now for me to drive,anyone know if i can return it to a closer gamestop?

pieceofmind83
09-06-2002, 05:05 PM
well,i went back and got another disk
they put a disk in my case,now i'm a happy person:D
sort of!
now i have a headach that could kill the devil,too meny people live in this world! i need to buy an island or something for myself.

Supperdog
09-06-2002, 06:41 PM
erhmmm...congradulations?

maximan00
09-17-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by pieceofmind83

now i have a headach that could kill the devil,too meny people live in this world! i need to buy an island or something for myself.

You hit the nail right on the head! I had to move out of the city because I would want to kill myself after driving for 15 minutes with 1.4 milliong people on the road with me.

Xtopia
09-17-2002, 10:03 PM
now i have to go all the way back to damn gamestop and return "the thing"!
it has scratches cus' the sob droped it!

i should of asked for another one but i'm a dumb ass.

i been to three places and none had the thing,i was happy till' i opend it and the disk few out and hit me in the ****ing head!!

so ****ed!
the damn place is 4 frigin' miles away and to much trafic right now for me to drive,anyone know if i can return it to a closer gamestop?

Uhhhh.....Good Luck....

Nato King
09-23-2002, 09:27 AM
well,i went back and got another disk
they put a disk in my case,now i'm a happy person:D
sort of!

You said that you need to go buy an island. While you can come buy Bermuda I think you could run it better then the people that are running it now. It might cost you a couple of million dollar.:)

pieceofmind83
09-25-2002, 09:56 AM
the cd was all messed up,i forgot about this post...anyway,i got a new one.

and soon i will get my ass out of the city before i get sent to the crazy factory,and i would love to buy bermuda!
it's just that i don't even have enough cash to buy a game right now,if you gimme a good deal?