PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared of PS2

xxxboxlive
09-06-2002, 03:08 PM
I'm so scared. Every single one of my friends is getting PS2, and I'm the only one with the real deal (Xbox of course). Anyone have some tips on how to stop them from making the wrong choice. :( :confused: :D :confused: :eek:

VenoM
09-06-2002, 03:16 PM
let them find out for themselves.....show them how better xbox is.....just wait till xbl...they will all be sweating the xbox

LynxFX
09-06-2002, 03:17 PM
Show them DOA3 then turn it off and tell them to go have fun looking at all the square pixels on their Virtual Fighter 4.

xxxboxlive
09-06-2002, 03:20 PM
I do just that, but I need a back up plan, just incase.

LynxFX
09-06-2002, 03:29 PM
Ask them to show you a game that is 720p or even better ask them to show you more than one game that is 480p. :D This really helps if you have a digital or HDTV to show the difference but it is a big difference.

You can get all into the sound too if you want and play some tunes from your xbox or your own tunes in a game like Amped or PGR.

Or just ask them where their broadband connection is or where their harddrive is. Of course they will come back and say that they can buy it. Well great for them...you got it free. :)

Knight
09-06-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by xxxboxlive
I'm so scared. Every single one of my friends is getting PS2, and I'm the only one with the real deal (Xbox of course). Anyone have some tips on how to stop them from making the wrong choice. :( :confused: :D :confused: :eek:

Have them play a game of Halo!!

xxxboxlive
09-06-2002, 03:34 PM
That's great, and some have played Halo (of course they loved it), but they want thier FF.

Mercury
09-06-2002, 03:35 PM
Tell them about Win3.1, PDAs, Zone.com...

These are three perfect example of how powerful MS is. All three of those were already out in the market with strong leads. MS decided that they were good markets to get into and they were the way of the future, so they decided to jump in with their own products.

All three took time but now all three are controlled by the mighty MS. MS sees an idea, re-invents it, then crushing the existing competition. Slowly but surrely.

This will be the same with video game consoles. MS isn't doing this because they are bored, but because they want to make billions and dominate the market. So like those 3 examples, they will eventually do the same with video games.

Tell your friends that Sony might be well in the lead right now, but like the previous examples, MS will soon take over. That's what they do!

xxxboxlive
09-06-2002, 03:35 PM
Anyone have a site that shows the specs of xbox and ps2

ftyards
09-06-2002, 03:38 PM
i think i am about to get a ps2, i cant resist gta vice city. That is the only reason.

xxxboxlive
09-06-2002, 03:41 PM
you scare me ftyards, you know. :eek: :eek: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh
(you get what I mean)

DZNUTZ
09-06-2002, 03:45 PM
yea...and adding to lynxfx's response...also tell them to have fun buying a multi tap if they wanna play with more then 2 people.

xxxboxlive
09-06-2002, 03:45 PM
good one:)

Angell
09-06-2002, 03:47 PM
im pretty sure xbox.com has a thing that compares all 3 systems online plans... flash those in your friends eyes