PDA

View Full Version : Best Shortsword to Enchant

jschelm
09-06-2002, 05:25 PM
I thought I had a good enchant candidate with the ebony shortsword, but it only has 8 points.

Is anything else better?

Xtopia
09-06-2002, 06:25 PM
Daedric Washazaki. By far.

ScorpionX
09-06-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by jschelm
I thought I had a good enchant candidate with the ebony shortsword, but it only has 8 points.

Is anything else better?

If your gonna enchant an ebony weapon, enchant a Staff, it has 90 enchant points. :D

jschelm
09-06-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
Daedric Washazaki. By far.

Is there a good place to find one or just look around?

ScorpionX
09-06-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by jschelm

Is there a good place to find one or just look around?

Golden Saints have them sometimes, or if your not a member of House Hlaalu, there is one a few islands east of Bal Fel, on a ship called the Prelude. I have about 3 now from Saints and one from that ship.

jschelm
09-06-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{

Golden Saints have them sometimes, or if your not a member of House Hlaalu, there is one a few islands east of Bal Fel, on a ship called the Prelude. I have about 3 now from Saints and one from that ship.

Cool thanks....That will give me a mission for tomorrow

EHWfedPres
09-07-2002, 11:13 AM
that Daedric Wakazashki or whatever its called is the only daedric weapon I dont have...and I have at least 4 or 5 of everything else...except the warhammer, only 2 of those...

GamemasterD
09-10-2002, 10:36 AM
Daedric weapons are easy cheese to get...if you don't mind a little cheating. Here's two methods:

1. Summon a dremora, then kill it. As soon as you land the death blow, hit A to take the weapon from it. You can summon them over and over by going to the stats menu, highlighting your magicka bar, and putting in the restore magicka code (black, white, white, black, white), then hold A and hit B to leave the menu. You'll essentially have unlimited magicka. Now load up. I had about 20 daedric claymores doing this. ;)

2. The not-as-cheap method: Enchant something for summon either GS or dremora for 2 seconds, and soul trap on target for 2 seconds. Look directly down at the ground, then cast the spell. The GS/dremora will appear, but won't dissappear. Load up on weapons (and shields, if you're killing GSs).

EHWfedPres
09-10-2002, 01:30 PM
the look at the ground using the enchanted ring trick is what I use to start large fights...but I found the wakashazhikahsa or whatever last night on a screw around game...and a daedric shortsword, which I dont have either...all i need to find now is the longbow.

GamemasterD
09-10-2002, 01:42 PM
I have no idea where the longbow is.

jschelm
09-10-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{

Why does it matter if I am in Hlaalu? I don't want to use a trick to get it, but I don't want to hurt my standing in the house....I think that is the second one that I am in.

vamp
09-11-2002, 02:32 PM
sscrew the wakishi get a daedric shortsword.

EHWfedPres
09-11-2002, 04:15 PM
the wakazshi thing has more enchant points than the shortsword...