PDA

View Full Version : MJOLINR Armor?!

lotec16
09-06-2002, 09:06 PM
hey, i was reading a forum and now that i think about it i think it siad there was a MJOLINR Armor - 6 i thought it was 5 or somthing, i donno but did they make a new suit for the MC? can someone give me an anserw?

The Hitman
09-06-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by lotec16
hey, i was reading a forum and now that i think about it i think it siad there was a MJOLINR Armor - 6 i thought it was 5 or somthing, i donno but did they make a new suit for the MC? can someone give me an anserw?

If you watch the Halo 2 trailer, the armor looks quite a bit different. Its just a redesign/upgrade.

Slacker
09-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Hey Do know what Mjolnir really is , and where they got the name from??? I am wearing one around me neck right now ,

its from Norse Mythology (Norwegian,Swedish,Danish,Anglo-Saxon Dutch German) it what Thor the god of thunder calls his Magical Hammer , it actually kicks A$$ he throws it and it returns to him , he use's it to fight the Jotun (giants) anyway I thought Bungie was cool for using it's name but they probably got it from the thor comics instead Mythology ,

The Hitman
09-06-2002, 11:49 PM
The Halo novel helps a lot with stuff like the MJOLNIR Armor.

lotec16
09-07-2002, 11:20 AM
Halo 2's MC even has new Mark 6 MJOLNIR armor. this is from SpartanSniper. i thought it was mark 5 armor so is he gettin some new stuf in the game?