PDA

View Full Version : WWF Raw is War characters?

dajuice888blah
11-09-2001, 09:02 AM
anybody know any wrestlers gonna be in this game? any of the alliance?

Rancey
11-09-2001, 09:05 AM
I wonder how many times this question gets asked, just like Fever questions....perhaps you should just make em sticky Jeremy :) Well anyway I am feeling generous SO
1.) The alliance is NOT in it
2.) There are still alliance wrestlers in the game that were in prior to the alliance, eg Rhyno, Raven, Tazz
3.) Don't be surprised if the create a player option makes it quite easy to create characters like RVD, The Hurricane, etc

dajuice888blah
11-09-2001, 09:16 AM
k thanx J i hope this is not like royal rumble or wwf attiude

Destroyer
11-09-2001, 10:06 AM
I heard that they were trying to take out stuff in Create-A-Wrestler that resembled what the Alliance members wear.

fanofslipknotib
11-09-2001, 01:04 PM
The Grappling system is going to be similar to WM and No Mercy, which is a plus because that grappling system was so easy, which made the game much more funner to play. The Attitde grappling system was too hard.

GreenFire
11-09-2001, 01:59 PM
If you have ever played that WCW game for N64, the grappling system was great in that. It was the one made by THQ, anyway, hopefully the system for WWF will be easy like that, and maybe wrestling games will finally make a comeback. And for God-sakes, dont make the audience look like stick people, or like only 20 people showed up to watch the show.

dajuice888blah
11-09-2001, 02:54 PM
The Grappling system is going to be similar to WM and No Mercy, which is a plus because that grappling system was so easy, which made the game much more funner to play. The Attitde grappling system was too hard.

u have proof and if it does have that system then this will be my #1 most wanted game ahead of halo,fever, and munch