PDA

View Full Version : Get hold of Buffy hmmm

Afro Aura
09-07-2002, 10:17 AM
I was looking around for some games to play in my import shop with some games to exchange (Enclave, Hunter) and found Turok I bought Turok and one of the guys in the store said Buffy the Vampire Slayer was really good, Now I've seen some movies and pictures about the game and I wasn't that impressed so I walked out with Turok, then did a quick turn around thinking what the hell lets give BTVS a try.

I put Turok on and started playing it and I was so bored with the game I turned the machine off, there are so many things that I could moan about one is the Multi-play, anyway I turned on my US XBOX and put on BTVS... Man this game ROCKS the gamplay is great fighting the Vampires (I've only just started playing) with the lock on it great and then with me throwing stakes though the hearts of the Vamps is pretty cool, it's like playing Tomb Raider with a whole load more action the frame rate is solid and the lip-sync is bang on

So to anyone who is a Buffy fan or not should get hold of BTVS as this game is the business!! dont delay buy today (or when it's released in UK)!

PS also get hold of Dead to Rights it's d@mn hard but it's a cool game

Highlite23
09-08-2002, 04:56 PM
Couldn't agree more, BVS is tons o' fun. I got Blade II also and it's fun, but BVS is better. In terms of controls, gameplay, etc...

If you want to kill vampires with a little humor on the side, Buffy will fit nicelly.

Highlite23
09-08-2002, 04:56 PM
P.S. Turok didn't do a thing for me either.;)

El Pollo Loco
09-08-2002, 09:03 PM
Yeah Buffy IMO the second best game on the xbox!

Spaztic
09-09-2002, 09:48 AM
buffy is freaking awsome! I have to fight my girl over who plays this game first!

DIGITAL
09-09-2002, 03:54 PM
i allso think buffy is a great game ,seconds behind Halo!