PDA

View Full Version : Launch Date trouble- I will be at school!-Thoughts?

Xboxderekman
11-09-2001, 09:52 AM
I have enough money to get an Xbox but I will be at school on launch date and hour. I just hope they got enough for when I get back. Please respond, If you think they will have enough Xboxes or vise versa.

/O ^ )
\O

xboxman_1
11-09-2001, 10:17 AM
Ya I have the same problem. I might just wake up early in the morning and go sit at the local wal-mart until 7, when it opens. I have to be at school by 7:30 though. If you wait until after school I think they will be all sold out.

cvking
11-09-2001, 11:46 PM
Umm i ahve school also...CAN U SAY.....call in sick?....lol, just tell your mom or dad ur sick...as for me...i was gonna skip but sicne i preordered i dont have a problem...im going @ night time after i watch smackdown

sinizuh
11-10-2001, 12:40 AM
i have school too... but i can't get xbox till my parents get home... cause the store is far away... i could take the train, but someone might mug me and take my xbox! :eek:

xboxlover
11-10-2001, 02:59 AM
U should skyve off mate.

mattcoxonline
11-10-2001, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by xboxlover
U should skyve off mate.

I think I will....

Xbox in the UK is released on a school day - so I'll be off and outside EBs door.....

dajuice888blah
11-10-2001, 07:07 AM
ya i had the same problem, but im gonna miss the bus on purpose so i can ride my bike and go to k-mart and buy it at 7:00 the only problem is how am i gonna carry my xbox? i dont think it can fit in my bookbag and its too far away ato carry by hand

Snoopy7548
11-14-2001, 08:00 PM
i have school too, i already pre-ordered one so my mom is gonna pick me up after school and drive me to the mall, i wont be able to concentrate on anything while im in school, ill be thinkin about the xbox!

Xboxderekman
11-14-2001, 08:46 PM
PROBLEM solved! Yes! My dad has a doctor's appointment, so before he goes to it hell drive me to the electronic shop, pick me up an XBOX at 8:00 in the morning. I wont be able to concentrate either because i will be at school knowing i got an xbox in my room waiting for me :rolleyes:

Koolice98
11-14-2001, 08:50 PM
if anyone has a meijer store thats open 24 hours a day near you, just go at midnight, thats what im doing, although my meijer store is doing a raffle, only 4 people have entered, you gotta love those odds