PDA

View Full Version : Rating Upcoming Games

Caspel
09-07-2002, 07:59 PM
Eggmania: Eggstreme Madness: 6.4
-It comes out on September 10th I believe and it's pretty much a puzzle game like Tetris for different tastes.

NHL Hitz 2003: 8.7
-Coming back for it's second season it looks to be a stellar of an arcade game. I hear there's even a franchise mode now for those simulation fans.

Barbarian: 7.2
-A mix of Power Stone and a little of Mortal Kombat. From what I hear, it has a lot of glitches but manages to be atleast another fighter for the Xbox console library.

Commandos 2: Men of Courage: 8.3
-I know the score may be a little to high but it's one of the first of its style/genre to be on the Xbox. It's a strategy mixed with some action.

Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer: 7.8
-Haven't heard much about this game but it will add to the extreme sports genre that seems to be a little lacking. Another surfer is welcomed for those disappointed by Transworld Surfing.

Myst 3: Exile: 7.3
-Same here, not much is heard and the publishers don't even acknowledge that it's even being made. But it would be rather a nice addition to the adventure/strategy series.

Quantum Redshift: 8.4
-Not very hyped up or talked about but it will be a sleeper hit.

Taz Wanted!- 6.9
-The Cel shading looks good but from what I hear already, its already a failure.

Terminator: Dawn of Fate: 8.1
-Not much is known from myself but the screenshots look good and the series under Terminator still might sell more then expected.

Robotech: Battlecry: 9.0
-It will be the game of the month for sure. It's hype justifies for the game anyways. Too bad it isn't exclusive to the Xbox.

David Beckhem Soccer: 6.2
-Why get this port when Fifa 2003 is coming around the corner anyways.

Nascar Thunder 2003: 8.9
-Racing fans will rejoice with another game added to their collection in Nascar's new season.

Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance: 8.4
-Finally another RPG finally makes it way onto the Xbox. Even though its a port, its gladly welcomed.

Chase: Hollywood Stunts: 7.4
-Looks to copy what Stuntman created for the car driving genre but it won't live up to it's Stuntman expectations

Deathrow: 8.2
-Finally a new idea that is being applied. It will actually be a success

Dynasty Warriors 3: 8.0
-It will be another port gladly accepted by XBox fanatics.

Loons: Fight for Fame: 7.1
-Multiplayer games are fun and this will be a fine game enough to entertain a group.

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings: 8.8
-Movie fans will love this Xbox exclusive addition which is shaping up to be the best version out of the 3 consoles.

Rayman Arena: 8.0
-Another multiplayer, party game. Should be more enjoyable then Loons.

Conflict: Desert Storm: 7.9
-A fine squad based military game. Some aspects that won't be found on the Xbox until Brute Force comes or unless your counting Commandos 2.

Lord of the Rings, DeathRow and Robotech all seem to be the highlights of the September month with Turok, Desert Storm and Quantum Redshift all quietly earning gamer fans

MixMasta
09-07-2002, 08:07 PM
are u sure these are all september games??

Caspel
09-07-2002, 08:10 PM
Got them from Gamestop.com. I am betting atleast a quarter of those games will get pushed back into early to mid October.