PDA

View Full Version : Murder Captain Keyes and become a traitor in Halo

xboxgamer142
09-08-2002, 01:34 AM
Some of you might have done this, while others have not. It is so cool to do it. In the very first level, the Pillar of Autumn, when you get a pistol and it clicks and then you confront three Grunts (in Normal), what you do is, you do not confront them and you go back to the Bridge. What I did, I went and I started shooting Captain Keyes until I killed him. Then Cortona said something like "What are you doing! We need security on the Bridge. The Master Chief has gone rampage. Marines, get him!" Then like, a lot of Marines come to the Bridge and start firing their Assault Rifles at you. I went around killing the pilots and people there, which was really cool. But the thing is that you cannot win, because first of all, the Marines are invincible, no matter how many rounds or what weapon you use, they just will not die. Second of all there is no escape, because the doors are locked and you cannot go out. So the only way to win is to die, but you can do it over and over and over again, just killing everyone on the bridge. When you die, the Marines say something like "You deserved it!" or "Traitor!".

It also works for other levels, for example in one level, The Silent Cartographer, I went and I killed a Marine on purpose to get his ammo, because mine was at 0, and so I killed him but the other ones were mad and started shooting at him until they killed me.

ScorpionX
09-08-2002, 02:51 AM
I always kill my marines, they just get in the way for me.....:D

Snapple
09-08-2002, 09:34 AM
i do it all the time:D expecially at sc cause i get the ricket launcher then warthog run over 3 mariens then "what the hell" then im getting shot jump out blast some rockets then throw a plasma grenade on one of the marines and whatch them do a little dance while i laugh in victory:D