PDA

View Full Version : WWF exclusive to xbox?

Marc
11-09-2001, 10:17 AM
I read the news on the main page about the WWF and Microsoft's marketing relationship, including Jason's thoughts, and started thinking. What IF the wwf agreed to ONLY license its games for the xbox? Could you IMAGINE what that would do to the gamecube and ps2? I know it sounds unlikely, but think about THIS: Bill Gates of Microsoft and Vince McMahon of the WWF. Neither of them are known for promoting competition in their respective businesses. Great minds think alike and those are two of the greatest minds on the planet when it comes to business, not to mention cornering the market. I know it's a long shot and I am probably just dreaming, but as Tommy Shaw asked on his second release, "What if?"

(If you don't know who Tommy Shaw is, don't worry. He's from my generation. Bill Gates and Vince McMahon probably know who he is.

Marc
11-09-2001, 11:19 AM
No opinions? Help a brother out...

l Maximus l
11-09-2001, 11:24 AM
Marc...Interesting thought...and it is possible, of course...

But, even if the WWF still made games for the LameCube and the G-a-y-station, they won't be nearly as good as they will be on XBox...so, I don't think it will matter :D

~~~XBox PrYdE!!!~~~

:D

Max

mattcoxonline
11-09-2001, 01:00 PM
Hey, what up Marc....

I thinmk that Big Billy G and Vinnie Mac were just negotiating a deal for WWF Survivor Series, which is sponsered by Xbox.....check it out at www.survivorseries.com

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE XBOX.......

err, it just happens he aint been there before - but what the hell!!

What I wanted to hear the other week was:

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO MANCHESTER...

but sadly I couldn't get tickets so I was watchin on Sky Box Office...

Anyway, check y'all later...