PDA

View Full Version : lock picking and levitate questions.

whatsyourprob?
09-08-2002, 03:47 PM
1.) im on the dwemer artifacts quest for the thieves guild... i killed the guy i was supposed to, but cant get into the lvl 75 locked chest... how can i get in? what do my stats have to be?

2.) how in the world does levitate work? i bought a spell but have 0 chance for it to work? what do my stats have to be to use it?

thanks!

Xtopia
09-08-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by whatsyourprob?
1.) im on the dwemer artifacts quest for the thieves guild... i killed the guy i was supposed to, but cant get into the lvl 75 locked chest... how can i get in? what do my stats have to be?

2.) how in the world does levitate work? i bought a spell but have 0 chance for it to work? what do my stats have to be to use it?

thanks!

1.) Practice other "easier" locks, or got to a master trainer. You could probably pic it with a Secret Master's Lockpick w/ a security skill of around 40. To get the Secret Master's Lockpick, Go to Henduasiaia in Balmora. His house in right on the river, on the side that the thieves guild is on. His house is right by the gaurd tower.

2.) You need a higher Alteration or illusion skill, I can't remember for sure. Try enchanting a ring or amulet, with levitate. No skilz requried.

Hope that helps.

zfBRAT
09-09-2002, 02:52 AM
What's the cheapest soul you can use to enchant a ring or amulet with a levitation spell?