PDA

View Full Version : GT 2002 Lap times

Xracer
09-08-2002, 05:31 PM
well since they were kind enough to grace us with a whole 4 tracks :eek: :eek: for time attack here's two of mine so far

Iron Circuit City ------ 1'13"266

Falcon Wing Circuit----40"530

Kortiz
09-08-2002, 08:36 PM
doing some Intro to Engineering 103 homework right now, but in a little while i will see what i can do as far as the time attack goes and post my best.

i sure hope i can get broadband sometime soon

nemesYs
09-09-2002, 10:12 PM
Same here doing some homework.. but i think we should keep this thread alive as long as everyone posts their actually times.. and doesn't fake it.. :) Hopefully I will be able to keep up with some of you!

nemesYs
09-09-2002, 10:13 PM
Oh yes you should Also post what Car you used for the race and if it had any modifications... Therefore we can actually compare with each others times.

Xracer
09-10-2002, 04:21 PM
yeah maybe each week we could use a different car,, or specific manufacture.

my two times were flat out best combo i found the concept gt
think it has 800 some hp.

i'll run the other two tracks tonight same car

nemesYs
09-10-2002, 07:18 PM
Don't have that car yet but when I'll do I'll post some of my times

nimm
09-12-2002, 08:58 PM
you know, time attack mode is really messed up - the fact that you only have 4 tracks to choose from right then and there sucks ... However, there are more track then that.

go to the used parts shop, into the videos section, then to the ghost car section. there are 8(?) ghost cars there. GC for the 4 tracks in TA mode and 4 others .. the others are falcon wing circuit B, tornado pass, blue steel speedway and the turquoise sea park – BUY them all.

THEN go to the TA mode and choose the ghost car option and select one of the above mentioned tracks .. race it and save your best time (your ghost) over the one that you bought for that track.

so 8 tracks = better then 4 :D

--
My times so far, using the Ford GT Concept:

Falcon Wing Circuit A: 00'39"893