PDA

View Full Version : SEGA GT 2002 Booster CDs Tracks/Cars ?

Acid Snow
09-08-2002, 08:36 PM
http://www.fatbabies.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=8090#8090

Hello,

Again it is a pleasure and honor to be among the industry veterans here at FT.

Today I am here to reveal to you partial details of information that were uncovered to me in my recent exclusive visit to Sega Head offices.

During my visit tidbits regarding titles due for showing at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show were disclosed to me. First of, details regarding the 2 append disks were given.

It would seem APDisc1 will include an extra 54 tracks for a total of 66 and an extra 175 cars for a total of 300. APDisc2 will feature a 4 player mode, A create-a-car factory mode which I was told will be 900-1000 fold more in-depth than the previous version which was found in the original SegaGT. APDisc2 will also come with an Online XBLive mode which will allow for a maximum of 22 cars/players to compete in any one online race.

The rest of the details regarding my visit are under an NDA(non-disclosure agreement), as this is the case I don't have approval to share them with you untill the start of the show later this month.

Thankyou for your time.

ozmosis
09-08-2002, 08:55 PM
this can't be true. i'll have to see it to believe it

Kortiz
09-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Acid Snow
http://www.fatbabies.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=8090#8090

Hello,

Again it is a pleasure and honor to be among the industry veterans here at FT.

Today I am here to reveal to you partial details of information that were uncovered to me in my recent exclusive visit to Sega Head offices.

During my visit tidbits regarding titles due for showing at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show were disclosed to me. First of, details regarding the 2 append disks were given.

It would seem APDisc1 will include an extra 54 tracks for a total of 66 and an extra 175 cars for a total of 300. APDisc2 will feature a 4 player mode, A create-a-car factory mode which I was told will be 900-1000 fold more in-depth than the previous version which was found in the original SegaGT. APDisc2 will also come with an Online XBLive mode which will allow for a maximum of 22 cars/players to compete in any one online race.

The rest of the details regarding my visit are under an NDA(non-disclosure agreement), as this is the case I don't have approval to share them with you untill the start of the show later this month.

Thankyou for your time.

IF THIS IS TRUE, and i hope it is.......I WILL BE VERY HAPPY

more cars and more tracks = COOL!

xboxmaster2002
09-08-2002, 09:25 PM
they are releaseing 2 more discs one with extra stuff on and one with online capabilities and maybe more stuff so 2 more discs from what i herd like 3 months ago if not more its old news, this is going to be sweet thats the only thing holding it back frome killing GT3

KviK
09-08-2002, 10:00 PM
That site is known for lying. Nuff' said.

Jarvis
09-08-2002, 10:08 PM
If it's true i'd shat myself

-jarvis

The Hitman
09-08-2002, 10:12 PM
Kvik is right, fatbabies lies out their ears.

Highlite23
09-08-2002, 10:20 PM
Isn't it fun to mix SOME facts, with SOME rumors, add a dash of WHISHFULL THINKING, and get this.

Hey, if it does happen...GREAT. More realistic is an add on disc and on-line play, the numbers seem a little inflated.

We will just have to wait and see.;)