PDA

View Full Version : Airflow Controller

chili325
09-09-2002, 04:35 PM
Anyone buy the airflow controller? Im pretty sure its out.

Casper
09-10-2002, 04:42 PM
I'm gonna buy it this week...I'll probably post a review about it after a week.

Nato King
09-11-2002, 12:03 PM
I might buy the airflow controller but I am really looking forward for the 900mhz Wireless Controller.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/xba/box_art/185.jpg

You can perform your victory dance up to 40 feet from your Xbox. The Mad Catz 900 MHz Wireless Premium Control Pad unplugs you from the console even as it gives you all the superior control you demand. Features include rubberized grips to reduce fatigue and improve handling, dual analog joysticks, fully analog pressure-sensitive action buttons and D-pad, macro programmability for complex moves and intense vibration capability that lets you feel the action. Eight discreet communication channels mean you can't be blocked; a charging dock stores the controller and recharges your batteries at the same time.

maximan00
09-11-2002, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Serg_w
[B]I might buy the airflow controller but I am really looking forward for the 900mhz Wireless Controller.

When is it coming out? I am very interested in this. Hopefully it is as great as the Gamecube wireless.

Nato King
09-13-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by maximan00
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Serg_w
[B]I might buy the airflow controller but I am really looking forward for the 900mhz Wireless Controller.

When is it coming out? I am very interested in this. Hopefully it is as great as the Gamecube wireless.

It should be coming out around Fall 2002.:)