PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Comeback

Pipetender
09-09-2002, 06:37 PM
^I didn't want a poll but it's just there^

What has been your greatest comeback in NFL2k3. Mine was in the Conference Finals; I was the Dolphins vs. Raiders. I had just thrown a pick for a score and it was 21-9 with about 3 minutes left and I was just throwing the ball on every play. I eventually got down close and threw a TD pass from about 25 yards out. It then was 21-15 so I went for 2 for no good reason and I failed so it was 21-15 and I kicked it deep with 2 timeouts. The went 3 and out and I had the ball after the punt with about 1:30 left. I came down all the way to about the 15 with about 20 seconds left and I did the play where you hand-off the ball and the RB throws it back to you and you chuck it. I just slammed down A and Chris Chambers made his 3 TD catch of the game 1 handed. I won the game 22-21 and I am now in the Super Bowl vs. the Rams.

Pipetender
09-09-2002, 07:59 PM
WelL I just beat the Rams in the Super Bowl 21-14.

KingAvi2k3
09-10-2002, 02:51 AM
Great comeback! I'm doing pretty bad in my season. My Jets are now 2-8 lose Dolphins twice. Both games was in rainy weather. My only wins from Patriots and Lions. Need serious practice......................lol