PDA

View Full Version : Capcom and the Xbox

E-Vader
09-10-2002, 06:35 AM
Are Capcom ever going to release there top games on the Xbox............................ever.....................

I saw some footage of the Gamecube's Resident Evil and also some quick E3 footage of the PS2's Resident Evil OnLine and they both look completly awsome.

Devil May Cry 2 is also looking hot with all the outdoor enviorments.

The Xbox needs some good horrer/action games, the Thing looks promising but is still a couple of months away for Aust release (I hope they input DD 5.1 for it).

Afro Aura
09-10-2002, 08:12 AM
Hey don't worry mate I hear that Onimusha 2 and Dynasty Warriors 3 will be making an appearance on the XBOX and then you've got Dino Crisis 3 which is an exclusive to the XBOX

I'm also sure that you may find Devil May Cry 2 on the XBOX just cross your fingers:D

K-j
09-11-2002, 07:48 AM
There's always gonna be old school Street Fighter games on any console! :D

KviK
09-11-2002, 05:06 PM
we get capcom vs marvel 2, and steel battalion. wo0t

GO BUCCS!!!
09-11-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by E-Vader
Are Capcom ever going to release there top games on the Xbox............................ever.....................

I saw some footage of the Gamecube's Resident Evil and also some quick E3 footage of the PS2's Resident Evil OnLine and they both look completly awsome.

Devil May Cry 2 is also looking hot with all the outdoor enviorments.

The Xbox needs some good horrer/action games, the Thing looks promising but is still a couple of months away for Aust release (I hope they input DD 5.1 for it). man, that's what i'm sayin'!!!!! r.e 0WNZ! i wish m$ would buy capcom or at least make a deal with them to bring r.e. over. and yeah where is genma onimusha pt2!
:eek:

DVDGNZ
09-12-2002, 05:04 AM
Genma Onimusha 2 and DMC2 would be nice!

Gamer4TheAges
09-12-2002, 11:03 AM
As far as Capcom goes, they seem intent on backing up Sony....
Although we do get Dino Crisis 3 and Ghost Mansion exclusive....

FaTBoi702
09-12-2002, 09:10 PM
Ah, Onimusha 2, That will be a glorious sight. I went mid-evil on Genma Onimusha so i cant wait for Part 2

SlightlySycho
09-12-2002, 09:38 PM
Screw Capcom!:mad: I made out just fine without them all those years they refused to develop for the N64. Now all there games are the same "Third-Person-Action-Game-Using-FPS-Control" crap. They're dead to me! [spits]
Yes, I know. I'm bitter. So what?

Oh, and Resident Evil has become a GameCube exclusive. You won't see them on any platform other than GC for probably the next three years.

GokuX
09-13-2002, 01:54 AM
I wish they'd put together a compilation DVD with all the 2D fighters they've made up to now. They could charge $75 if they wanted and slap a "Collectors Edition" embossed on the box and many would snap it right up.

evil xbox king
09-13-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Screw Capcom!:mad: I made out just fine without them all those years they refused to develop for the N64. Now all there games are the same "Third-Person-Action-Game-Using-FPS-Control" crap. They're dead to me! [spits]
Yes, I know. I'm bitter. So what?

Oh, and Resident Evil has become a GameCube exclusive. You won't see them on any platform other than GC for probably the next three years.

DOOM
09-13-2002, 08:09 AM
I Want...
http://images.usatoday.com/life/cyber/gallery/devil-cry/devil-front.jpg
DEVIL MAY CRY! :)

Brutal Grace
09-13-2002, 12:31 PM
I want Capcom's new 3-D fighter on XBOX.

Cammy looked great in Cannon Spike and would look even better on the Big Black Box in a real 3-D fighter. :D