PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting commandos 2???? How is this game?

Chaotic
09-10-2002, 07:50 AM
I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this game?

It looks pretty fun and i may have to buy this game but not sure if it's good or not since i haven't heard to much about it.

:confused:

yall
09-10-2002, 07:59 AM
I played commandos on the pc and I know commandos2 is very similar. It was a fun game, and if it translates well to the xbox, it should be pretty good.

Chaotic
09-10-2002, 08:03 AM
Is it a long game? I mean from what i have seen of the game the graphics look good and the missions seem really cool.

evil xbox king
09-10-2002, 09:34 PM
Commandos 2 will take up to 70hrs to complete- That is if you know what you're doing.;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normally this game will be a must have for me- and still is, along with Conflict: Desert Storm. I'm picking up both these games along with Buffy the Vampire Slayer this Friday:cool:

xboxed79
09-10-2002, 10:05 PM
the game looks good. but i have heard that this will have multiplayer ( 1-4 players, same screen like hunter) and i heard that it wont.
that will be my deciding factor, there are alot of great single player titles that just came out and that are coming out that i think may be better but if it is hunter-esque than i think that i will be purchasing it.

y2kash_14
09-11-2002, 01:53 AM
This game is really fun (played Commandos on PC), its pretty hard, it requires a LOT of thinking, and if one of the members of the team dies, the difficult SKY ROCKETS, although its possible to complete a mission with one guy missing, its near impossible.

Chaotic
09-11-2002, 06:21 AM
sweet, sounds good.

Think i will buy it.

yall
09-11-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by xboxed79
the game looks good. but i have heard that this will have multiplayer ( 1-4 players, same screen like hunter) and i heard that it wont.
that will be my deciding factor, there are alot of great single player titles that just came out and that are coming out that i think may be better but if it is hunter-esque than i think that i will be purchasing it.

not to dissapoint, but it is nothing like hunter. trust me.

Spaztic
09-11-2002, 08:20 AM
I am going to pick it up! Looks awsome.....Does it play like command and conquer?

xboxed79
09-11-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by yall

not to dissapoint, but it is nothing like hunter. trust me.

i know its not a hack and slash type of game, thats not what i was saying. i am just looking for a game that lets up to four players play on the same screen like hunter.

if it is nothing like hunter than what is the gameplay like??

is it multiplayer, split screen?

Chaotic
09-11-2002, 09:37 AM
I know it's a third person , birds eye view.