PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to hang myself the other day.

GamemasterD
09-10-2002, 10:26 AM
I pretty much f***ed my second quest through MW. I killed Divaryth Fyr after he cured me of corprus, but BEFORE I talked to Caius about it. I unfortuantely saved inbetween, and therefore ruined that game for me (I wanted to complete the entire main quest, not use the back road through it).

So now I'm back at the beginning...level 8...argh...:(

Duke
09-10-2002, 10:32 AM
Sucks man. I pretty much make at least one extra saved game on a day when I play MW. Sometimes, it sucks to have to do a couple hours of work over again, but i'ts better than starting over (which I've done 3 times)

GamemasterD
09-10-2002, 10:38 AM
This'll be my 3rd trip through the game as well...

I was sooooooo close to making that last save seperate, but the non-chalant side of me said "Nah, it's all good". It wasn't good at all.

Oh well...at least I'm in thieve's guild this time. Actually, I'm in all three.

EHWfedPres
09-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Ah, who cares about the main quest...boring anyway...

I started a new character on saturday night, by sunday afternoon, I was level 41...

GamemasterD
09-10-2002, 01:41 PM
I only got started good last night...I'm piling up money for training so I can get back up to where I was power-wise ASAP. I'm using every cheat and cheap-ass tactic along the way, as well.

EHWfedPres
09-10-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
I only got started good last night...I'm piling up money for training so I can get back up to where I was power-wise ASAP. I'm using every cheat and cheap-ass tactic along the way, as well.

get a half decent soul gem and a ring...enchant the ring with charm 30 points in 50 feet, or so many feet if you want...and charm people so they like you more and give you lower prices...

GamemasterD
09-11-2002, 09:39 AM
I have a ring...I'll steal the grand soul gem in the Balmora mage's guild.

Thanks; I'd never thought of that.