PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 3 Xbox EXCLUSIVE???

clutch
09-10-2002, 03:18 PM
I doubt its true but u never know.

http://spong.com/index.asp?art=3729

DZNUTZ
09-10-2002, 04:39 PM
well if it is...i heard it here first!

Casper
09-10-2002, 04:43 PM
That would be nice...so we don't get sloppy seconds again...ya know?

DZNUTZ
09-10-2002, 05:14 PM
hes talking about Metal Gear Casper.

not you sexcapades last night.

anyways..u know even if its not exclusive...the xbox version will look better, and probably have additional content not found on the other platform(s)

Casper
09-10-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

anyways..u know even if its not exclusive...the xbox version will look better, and probably have additional content not found on the other platform(s)

Just like Substance, right?

And btw, your the one that got sloppy seconds...just ask your girl where she really was yesterday morning...why do you think she was soooo tired when she got home? Worked hard? Hellz no, it was jetlag baby, from flying back from NY...booyah!! ;)

DZNUTZ
09-10-2002, 05:24 PM
plz...u got it twisted like a pretzel son.

i can't shake Dz broads off me long enuff for me to have to worry about dem straying from D. i bet u it was one of ninja's ghetto arse pigeons perpatrating as one of my top notch's. They often get jealous of the Dimes i keep in my stable.;) :cool:

Casper
09-10-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
plz...u got it twisted like a pretzel son.

i can't shake Dz broads off me long enuff for me to have to worry about dem straying from D. i bet u it was one of ninja's ghetto arse pigeons perpatrating as one of my top notch's. They often get jealous of the Dimes i keep in my stable.;) :cool:

Stable huh? Well, tell Mrs. Ed that she needs to stay in there, her head was good, but dam, she just couldn't fit it all.

And I know that it wasn't one of Ninja's chickens, cuz they're all around 250 lbs. and covered with hair...ya fell me?

DZNUTZ
09-10-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by casper

ya fell me?

i'm guessing ya meant to say "ya feel me"....and in that case....my i reply with a resounding NO THANK U.(fruity booty :confused: )

by theyway man...don't be jealous of thoroughbreds.