PDA

View Full Version : question about EB

killerclint
09-10-2002, 06:11 PM
i just noticed on the back of my receipt from EB that it says products can be returned or exchanged within 10 days of purchase,,does this mean i can return GT in exchange for Turok since i only had GT for 6 days?,,or is it only exchanges for the same game cause there was something wrong with the first one?,,has anyone here ever exchanged at EB before?,,,thanks in advance

Casper
09-10-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by killerclint
i just noticed on the back of my receipt from EB that it says products can be returned or exchanged within 10 days of purchase,,does this mean i can return GT in exchange for Turok since i only had GT for 6 days?,,or is it only exchanges for the same game cause there was something wrong with the first one?,,has anyone here ever exchanged at EB before?,,,thanks in advance

You can trade it in for Turok, as long as it's the same price as Sega GT was when you bought it (I suppose it was). That's what I do...but I lost my receipt for Slugfest, so I'm screwed out of 20.

P.S. Once you trade a game in once, they give you a receipt that says it's the final transaction allowed on that.