PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Redshift REVIEW

nemesYs
09-10-2002, 08:02 PM
The following is brought to you by Gamespot... .. yea well anyways.. i haven't read it yet but i thought some of you may be interested....

They gave it a 7.1!!!!! ... All I gotta say is... well, I never cared about this game anyway.

Gamespot, QR Review (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/reviews/0,10867,2879845,00.html)

carlbme
09-10-2002, 08:08 PM
I normally prefer to go with the average reader ratings.

Which in this case is currently an 8.3 with a total of 43 contributing so far.

Jay_Fro
09-11-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by nemesYs
The following is brought to you by Gamespot... .. yea well anyways.. i haven't read it yet but i thought some of you may be interested....

They gave it a 7.1!!!!! ... All I gotta say is... well, I never cared about this game anyway.

Gamespot, QR Review (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/reviews/0,10867,2879845,00.html)

Gamespot is PS2 fanboy central. The ratings for Xbox games in most instances have always been lower when compared to other sites. Most sites have been giving Quantum Redshift excellent previews and praise. The reviewer at Gamespot didn't want to give this game a decent score. He gave it an 8 for graphics? A 6 for sound? It offers the custom soundtrack feature, HTF could he give it a 6 for sound?

I believe Gamespot also gave NFL2K3 for PS2 a 9.6, the Xbox version received a 9.1. Go figure. Another great Gamespot moment was the review score for State of Emergency, I believe it received an 8.8.

DaturaX
09-11-2002, 11:16 AM
I never put any stock in Gamespot reviews.If your using thier reviews to make purchasing decisions odds are you have missed out on some fun games.

Put more faith in user reviews(i.e. real gamers)and take anything GS says about Xbox games with a grain of salt.

El Pollo Loco
09-11-2002, 12:51 PM
6 for sound when it has custom soundtrack compatibiliy hahahaa! Maybe the review ripped Barry Manilow or something equally stupid to play with.