PDA

View Full Version : Sega GT2k2 license test rankings

nimm
09-10-2002, 09:37 PM
Is it possible that the rankings for the license tests in Sega GT2k2 are there for no other reason that to make people wonder? i mean do you get a treat for placing high in all the tests? Has anyone been able to rank on top in all of them? did you get any part upgrades or cars for doing this?

i have been unable (so far) to rank 1st in the SS test (1’53”116 is the closest i ever got). getting 1st in all the others didn't seem to do anything.

SOOO
the question is - has anyone ranked 1st in all the tests? what happened then?

-peace

BullitNC
09-10-2002, 10:34 PM
If anyone posts saying they got 1st in the SS test, save the controversy and post a pic as well.

nimm
09-11-2002, 01:09 AM
well - about 2 hours after i posted that i finally did it!!!! 1st rank in the SS test - it took about an hour to drop .4 of a second to 1' 52"681 and now that i have done it ... i believe that you can do it even faster then that (cause my run was not perfect) ... i would say 1'52" or even 51"-something is possible - i don't think i am that obsessed though :P

Originally posted by BullitNC
If anyone posts saying they got 1st in the SS test, save the controversy and post a pic as well.

as far as i can tell - the actual time is not stored .. only the rank - so would a picture of that be sufficient? (no digital camera so i would have to go develop film then scan - might take a few days)
--

OHH and btw ... NOTHIGN what so ever happened after i ranked 1st in all the license tests ... rather disappointing i think - all that work and all you are left with is an oddly strange sense of accomplishment (which IS nice i suppose - but an upgrade part would have been sweet) :D

Carnage
09-11-2002, 08:50 PM
blah
well since you dont get anything for it; no point in me trying ;)

as each day goes by, im getting less and less replay outta this game. I was really hoping it would be as addictive as gt3, but it was over too fast.
Ive put in a total of 25 hours, and ive beaten just about everything. Got all the special award cars, finished the cronicle modes (which got VERY repetitive btw)

The multiplayer is still kinda fun, cept constantly loading your garage just to drive a decent car gets annoying.

I really hope this booster disc comes out. otherwise, ive wasted my money on another useless game :(

Integra Man
09-12-2002, 11:12 AM
u just get ur own license plate

nimm
09-12-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Integra Man
u just get ur own license plate

what license plate? what do you mean your own? i don't get it - can you please explain what i am supposed to be looking for here? :D

ohh and btw, BullitNC: i took the pic, but i have 13 or so more exposures left on the film - so its not getting developed immediately ... do you honestly think that this is impossible to do? its not a problem for me at all, to post the pic - but a little faith would be cool, yeah :D

- peace

Spacewolf
09-23-2002, 01:33 AM
Oh now I am feeling bad having a hard time with my B.. SS indeed I can only dream of the day I get that.. :D