PDA

View Full Version : Which do you prefer?

El Pollo Loco
09-11-2002, 11:15 AM
Just wondering what most people here use for online gaming? Xboxconnect or Gamespy...

What are the pros and cons?

Duke
09-11-2002, 11:25 AM
Without having any experience playing xbox on either one, I'll tell you that the more popular of the two here at XBA is XBC.

Have no pros and cons as I'm sure any day now i'll start beta testing live. So I guess I'll just hold my breath till I die.

Nato King
09-11-2002, 11:46 AM
From what I heard XBC is the better out of the two. IMO.:)

El Pollo Loco
09-11-2002, 11:51 AM
Is it possible for people to cheat on XBC? I'm hoping this is true so i don't have to face the realization that i really suck.

Snoopy7548
09-11-2002, 01:50 PM
since there are no codes for halo, then you cant cheat. but theres probly codes for motogp and stuff

El Pollo Loco
09-11-2002, 02:55 PM
damn, then that means noone i was playing was cheating. DAMN! Therefore making me the world's worst halo player ever.

Shoua
09-11-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by El Pollo Loco
damn, then that means noone i was playing was cheating. DAMN! Therefore making me the world's worst halo player ever.

Lol just play a lot and you will get better! i sucked and then i was on a halo frenzy back in july and august i got pretty good at it but then i went on a holiday and haven't touched halo since, i hear it beckoning me every so often but i ignore its calls. When i was playing i was playing on gamespy i kept on meaning to check out xbc but i never did.

nemesYs
09-11-2002, 03:26 PM
Man I wish i had a router so I could put up my skills against the likes of some of you.