PDA

View Full Version : DUALITY Gameplay Footage!!!!!!!!!Check This Out Now!!!!!!!

Northwood
09-11-2002, 02:07 PM
Saw this over on www.popcultureshock.com (http://www.popcultureshock.com/reviews.php?id=1456). It's a preview with some great videos of the game. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen these before. I'm surprised I haven't seen more of this game, but now I think I'm gonna have to get it. What do ya think?

Tinny
09-11-2002, 02:34 PM
Um wow...

Those screenshots looks awesome. So that chick mascot for the XB ages ago is actually in a game eh? I will definately keep an eye on this one. A MGS and VR mission mixed with plenty of puzzles and action type game? Whoa... they stoled my 3 different characters and style idea though. :(

:D

Northwood
09-11-2002, 02:38 PM
I don't know if she's in the game, but it does look like the same art style doesn't it? Wouldn't that be cool though, if you were fighting a human, and a couple mechs were doing the same battle mimicking every single move? At any rate, it sure does look good doesn't it?

JimmieDoogan
09-11-2002, 03:06 PM
Hmmm... I saw both these videos months ago...

BTW the game does look masterful. I can't wait....

slowmotionriot
09-11-2002, 03:13 PM
first movie is the known intro, second one is the gameplay-movie where the screenshots are from. was an ign-insider few weeks ago...

redrum237
09-11-2002, 03:25 PM
game looks sweet, but the guy walks kinda funny when he goes across the bridge.

xboxed79
09-11-2002, 04:43 PM
thats the first that i am seeing of the game and it looks damn good.
another one to add to the list....

Slacker
09-11-2002, 09:13 PM
Phantagram Rules, they are giving us Lots of great games , theres an Article on xboxgamers.com about a new deal they made , anyway they are also making Strident and many other games , all their graphics are amazing and the only console they make games for is XBOX , well because no other console can handle those graphics, they also make them for PC

DVDGNZ
09-12-2002, 04:23 AM
I wish Ninja Gaiden had this realistic type look to it! Looks unbelievable!

Gamer4TheAges
09-12-2002, 11:11 AM
I have become so impressed with Duality over its lifecycle as an action/stealth/RPG. Making its transition from PC to xbox has proved sucessful and the games visuals are, to say the least, incredible.
The gameplay, I'm told, will handle a lot like MGS which may or may not be a good thing. It's RPG elements are what make's Duality very interesting, and should be what makes this title stand out from MGS or Splinter Cell....
Phantagram is set to make an impact with this behemoth no doubt.