PDA

View Full Version : The Thing........Some help here before i return it prematurly.

Highlite23
09-11-2002, 02:13 PM
Ok, i relly like the concept of the game and all, and i really want to get to the "MEAT" of the game, BUT I AM STUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Hold your laughter please.............

I think it's level 2, you get fropped alone on the nest base looking for Alpha team, you find 1 survivor to help you out, and you need to turn off the power to get through the gate area.

I found the secret room, and i can see the medic on the monitor, and the key is nest to the dead guy.

HOW DO I GET IN THERE AND HOW DO I TURN OFF THE POWER????

Halo Evolved
09-11-2002, 02:38 PM
Ok, help out the guy you find...heal him and give him a weapon with ammo. Now he'll aid you and you can fix the junction box to restore power to the room. Use the cam and zoom in on the board by the door outside and yopu'll see the code for the door. Now you can get outside and grab the key and rescue the other squad member out there.

Highlite23
09-11-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Halo Evolved
Ok, help out the guy you find...heal him and give him a weapon with ammo. Now he'll aid you and you can fix the junction box to restore power to the room. Use the cam and zoom in on the board by the door outside and yopu'll see the code for the door. Now you can get outside and grab the key and rescue the other squad member out there.

Did all of that except, the code on the door.............

I LOVE YA MAN!!!!!!;)

THANK YOU!

symposiumx
09-13-2002, 02:30 PM

AmpedRider
09-14-2002, 08:29 AM
y u takin the thing back??? that game is great

TZalos
09-21-2002, 05:30 PM
hey how many levels does this game got? is it long?

OUberLord
09-21-2002, 08:27 PM
ive played forever, and i dont think im even near the end.