PDA

View Full Version : DTR Chapter 13

Kdogg
09-11-2002, 07:19 PM
How the heck do you beat Pinnacle in chapter 13. I know that you have to tire him out then jump on his back, but how do you do that? I have done it about 3 times, but never more than once in a tussle. Do you use his "bull run" against him? I let him charge and get out of the way, and try to block ,but like the second hit always knocks me to the ground and takes life away. What do I need to do? I know that when he starts chokking you that if you can get your breath fully back that you will kick him in the face. But I can't take that much beating either....

LOL

Much help is appreciated.

Oh yeah and this game seriously rocks!

RudedogX
09-12-2002, 08:31 AM
The easiest way to beat pinnacle is by jumping towards him. He can't hit you while you're in the air (for some reason). Once he does his four punch attack, he will get winded. That's when you jump on Pinnacle's back. While you're on his back just mash the buttons basically to take his wind away. You'll need all four A, B, X, and Y. He'll throw you off. Rinse and repeat. I found I could beat Pinnacle almost every time with this technique.

Kdogg
09-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Thanx man. I knew he had a weakness, but I couldn't figure out how to get to that weakness.