PDA

View Full Version : Tech TV

benz_300sl
11-09-2001, 04:42 PM
it is now 18 minutes until the Tech TV show about Video games comes on...tonight they are featurin XBOX!!! WOOOOO i'm gonna be GLUED to my tv!!!!!! well, i'm gonna go watch TV now, see ya guys, i'll let ya know how the show is incase u dont catch it...

benz_300sl
11-09-2001, 05:30 PM
wow...they said absolutely NOTHING about XBox

benz_300sl
11-09-2001, 05:37 PM
LOL yeah...i just went to check that on their site too....

MAN DO I EVER FEEL STUPID!!!:D :D :D

l Maximus l
11-09-2001, 06:14 PM
I only have basic cable...is this Tech TV channel on television with extended basic service? I don't recall ever hearing about it...help me out...I'm curious :D

Thanks!

Phiresun
11-09-2001, 06:47 PM
TechTv has been around for three years now, used to be known as ZDTV. At first only satelite carried it, but more cable companies are putting it on their Digital pakages. It is a great source for all thing Tech. They have some great mini-shows and Extended Play is the one that does video games. You should see if your service has this channel it is a great resource for tech industry.

TechTv.com check it out.

benz_300sl
11-09-2001, 07:29 PM
I have Digital cable and its channel #140 for me....

They are reviewing:

.::Halo
.::DOA3
.::NFL Fever 2002
.::Oddworld
.::Cell Damaeg
.::Project Gotham Racing
.::XBox System Specs
and some more

Hugh_Jass
11-09-2001, 07:31 PM
Yeah...TechTV is pretty much the only channel I watched except for "Enterprise". I just wish "Fresh Gear" hadn't gone down the toilet. Bring back Jim Louderback! Oh...Kate and Leo made a great team. I like the rest of the crew on "Screensavers" but the chemistry isn't the same. Kate seems out of place on "Extended Play".

Phiresun
11-09-2001, 09:54 PM
I agree, Kate and Leo were a great team. I missed her for a while until she showed up on extended play. She is way bet than this Adam guy. Kate needs to take over she knows a hell alot more.

Twolf77
11-10-2001, 12:56 AM
ok man i dont want to be mean but amm kate is annoying, and man how can you say this things about Adam he is that man and how can you say she know more then him the sum of both there now how is form what people write for them no all but most

just what i think

Phiresun
11-10-2001, 08:06 AM
I guess I can really say this, because first it is my true opinion, two, I have watch this station since 1998 when it was ZDTV and she has a lot more personality and knowledge than EP lets her display. Adam is an acquired taste that just don't sit right with me. Hope this enlightens you about my humble opinion.