PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know much about Mad Dash?

jeah
11-09-2001, 06:30 PM
I just saw some video's of it today and it looked fairly interesting, any opinions of how this game may be? Or has anyone already planned to buy this game and why?

AndrewZ
11-09-2001, 06:59 PM
I am getting this game in my bundle at launch. Crystal Method, Moby and others have been signed for the soundtrack. The game play looks fast and responsive. I am more of a party gamer so this game fits my mold (bring on some 8 player halo). Not much has been released in the way of reviews but every play test article I have read has been positive.

Hugh_Jass
11-09-2001, 07:33 PM
"Mad Dash" is one of my must-have titles. I love racing games for starters and this one seems to have great animation, innovative worlds, and all the whimsy of a good kart racer.

jeah
11-09-2001, 07:53 PM
yeah for some reason, the idea of characters running, flying, or whatever without some kind of vehicle sounds like a cool racing idea. I would like having some simple racers that everyone can learn fast, and can be a good multiplayer game.

mojo__31
11-09-2001, 09:42 PM
These type of games are a blast to play head to head against friends, these type of games made Nintendo what it is today, hence Mario Kart racing, still one of my favorites to play against my wifes 12 year old cousin when he visits us.

lost
11-10-2001, 12:55 AM
all ive seen so far of xbox games in action is the demo at target, and i must say this game looked like the best (after halo of course) looks like a mix of sonic and crash bandicot, realllly fast. no doubt it will be a very fun game... im gonna hook it up. c-ya

Rancey
11-10-2001, 01:27 AM
I loved Mario Kart for the SNES, definetely one of the best games ever. This is probably a top5 game for me on the Xbox.