PDA

View Full Version : is xbox addict stupid...lookat what they did!

K-Rock
09-11-2002, 11:08 PM
i have nothing against xbox addict. "I Love you guys" you do great things. but seriously the thing was released more than a week ago. they did the same thing with POW. Come on guys announce them when they first come out not weeks later. do you guys even relalize your mistake?

K-Rock

Liquid Gears
09-11-2002, 11:10 PM
I do. :D

DIGITAL
09-11-2002, 11:13 PM
maybe thats when the games are relesed in canada

E-Vader
09-12-2002, 07:08 AM
Lucky its not release dates for Aust it'd be another 3 months

Casper
09-12-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by K-Rock
i have nothing against xbox addict. "I Love you guys" you do great things. but seriously the thing was released more than a week ago. they did the same thing with POW. Come on guys announce them when they first come out not weeks later. do you guys even relalize your mistake?

K-Rock

It's been announced, but they won't announce the ship date until it's been "officially" shipped, due to the gaming industry always changing the dates....aka Morrowind.

K-Rock
09-12-2002, 03:30 PM
the game has been out for 2 weeks now. whatever i think there stupid.

K-Rock

Casper
09-12-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by K-Rock
the game has been out for 2 weeks now. whatever i think there stupid.

K-Rock

Well, that's your opinion, and I could care less about. If you think their stupid, why bother posting here?

Btw, I also think that your stupid because you can't even handle posting a sig...nothing like the style of a nice red X :rolleyes:

Oh, and one other thing, this goes in the Suggestions/Ideas forum, so that's 2 strikes against ya...care to share anything else Einstein?