PDA

View Full Version : sega gt newbie help!!!

Spaztic
09-12-2002, 10:07 AM
just got this game! I like it! The music during the menus is completey *** and I want to know what they were smoking while putting this music to the game.

ok to the problem I picked my first car....don't remember which one but It is slow and I get passed by everyone! I can't even get first in any of the begining races! I need help! I need money and want to get cars fast! Any advise on how to start out and what events to join first!

Integra Man
09-12-2002, 11:11 AM
me 2 its hard what u have to do is race but make sure u get no damage cause they still give u money if ur last

nemesYs
09-12-2002, 08:06 PM
Do the best you can at the start.. any money you get is good money... use that money to upgrade the car as much as you can... soon you'll be able to compete with the rest and make more cash.. and then just after that you will start winning easily.. remember to upgrade the car as much as you can.. then start saving money up for some better cars.

clutch
09-12-2002, 08:43 PM
Yeah man just hang in there, and what car did u buy????

Bakeman
09-12-2002, 09:12 PM
first off don't get any car with less then 100 hp....

I think my first car was an OLD OLD celica I think... it had like 120hp

nemesYs
09-12-2002, 09:18 PM
Yes I had the same Celica 1600GT.. its not too bad of a starting car.. once you get some upgrades into it..

By the way if you win the Cosmo Sport from a race.. don't sell it man.. use it and upgrade it fully.. it can become one of your best cars.. trust me on this one.

Spacewolf
09-23-2002, 01:30 AM
I have to disagree about having to get a car that in under 100 hp. I got a cheapest honda you can get. Then to the remaining money and put on up grades which brought it to 86 hp I beleive. Now I started doing Event Races and next thing I know I was buy a Honda Civic Hatch back and modifing it. Handling often can mean alot more than HP and Honda's so far handle the best for begining.

ibloshtup
09-24-2002, 10:27 AM
i started with a 206 and in 2 hours i had a vette. I just raced the triangle track and the drag races as much as possible, sold the charger for about 50k and and every other car before i knew it i had a mildly souped up z06. just dont take a license test until you get a car that is fast and suits you. a z06 can take you to the end of the game. if your on like day 30 and you arent getting anywhere you may wanna restart