PDA

View Full Version : Quick Poll...

Kuni D
04-26-2001, 12:46 PM
Who here's from the UK. If you are, where abouts?

If your around Tonbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Orpington, etc (A21), I may have some interesting news for all you gamers :)

Aaron
04-26-2001, 01:10 PM
brits......

Underdog
04-26-2001, 01:16 PM
Kuni D, could you tell us people in the states about the info you hold?

Kuni D
04-26-2001, 01:42 PM
I'm currently involved in the expansion of a LAN gaming center :) It's quite a sweet place, with 8 computers presently, but that property is going upto 16 within 2-3weeks, then in a month we're starting on another premises, which means another 24 computers (maybe 30.)

Although I wouldn't call it your usual, ie no rows of computers in a hall :) its slightly different.hehe.

Got some big competitions etc, its quite a sweet permenant venue :)

Tom this is what you should be doing!

For all u yanks :) We're getting a big fat leased line, so we can have clan's dialing in on a direct connection. (Although be warned, when it comes to Cossaks, Quake3, Vampires, we got some tikes here that mite scare ya!)

We had the german Q3 champ in.....very scary viewing.

Just thought I'd pass the word on, as it's hard for most to arrange LAN parties.

If anyone needs anymore info, don't hesitate to contact me :)

KevinM
04-26-2001, 01:52 PM
Hey Kuni,

Be sure to send along an email with the info of when your event is going to be and so forth, we'll post it up :) As for Tom... Tom dropped from XBOXAddict for personal reasons (*cough* chick *cough*) but is still part of the gaming group when we can get him to play that is. :p

Aaron
04-26-2001, 08:02 PM
can foot and mouth be transferred over the net ;)