PDA

View Full Version : XBox Exhibition Vol.1 Hits Stores October CHECK IT OUT!

Mercury
09-12-2002, 03:19 PM
On the xboxaddict's front page. This disc looks great. A lot of good demos. I'm going to check this baby out.

ChiZel_MunKee
09-12-2002, 03:40 PM
I noticed it said Halo cheats. I'm kind of curious as to what they're for. Maybe I'll play Halo single player again.

DZNUTZ
09-12-2002, 03:58 PM
i'm guessing those cheats are more like strategies and stuff...i doubt its anything major

redrum237
09-12-2002, 04:35 PM
Wow, now they make you pay extra for what OXM should have.

Evil_InsidE
09-12-2002, 04:40 PM
It's about time! OXM can go take a flying...

I doubt I'll be renewing my OXM sub now, especially if the next issue doesn't have these demos: Splinter Cell and Panzer Dragoon. They are worth the price of admission alone.

japes1
09-12-2002, 08:08 PM
I doubt I will either, I would rather pay $8 for a demo disc that is loaded with stuff.:cool:

plpkb
09-12-2002, 09:22 PM
Isnt this disc a conflict for MS. We need demos in one place not spread all over the place. When we paid for oxm we paid for demos no one else could get.

Evil_InsidE
09-13-2002, 08:35 AM
Isnt this disc a conflict for MS. We need demos in one place not spread all over the place. When we paid for oxm we paid for demos no one else could get.

I don't believe OXM is own by MS, so it would be in MS's best interest to get the best demos and extras out there to help promote sales of the Xbox. Plus, I'd rather have a choice of where I get my demos. It's not really a conflict, Xbox Live will be offering the same type of things the demo discs offer: demos, extras, etc. Sony has been putting out a "Jam Pack" demo disc since the PS1 it's about time MS did the same thing. I wish they would have done this sooner.

Maybe they decided to put out a demo disc because OXM's discs are not real good. I'd love to see demos of Mech Assault, Crimson Skies, Brute Force and other MS published games on 1 Xbox Live Edition disc.

Hopefully they'll offer a subscription to this disc, similar to Sony's Playstation Underground. I've been a member of that for years. They still send me demos, only now they send PS2 demos, and I don't even own a PS2.

SkoalMint
09-13-2002, 08:45 AM
I'm glad to see MS doing this. This may be why OXM hasn't put out the Sega GT 2002 demo they keep promising.

japes1
09-13-2002, 06:24 PM
I wonder how much a subscription to their demo disc would cost?

hook-worm J
09-14-2002, 03:47 AM
Yeah, and I bet this disc will at least work, I mean some of the OXM disks, I swear they are made out of re-recycled plastic coke bottles.... bad ones... :D

Brevity
09-14-2002, 07:12 AM
Just got the it ordered at EB. That said this is dumb, I get OXM (which is 100% owned by MS) and this is crap that should be in their demo. MS is a money hungrey cow.
BTW. it will have splintercell WOW