PDA

View Full Version : Big head the argonian

Ruiner
09-12-2002, 03:48 PM
In the far west of Sheograd, there is an island.
This island is home to several netch, and one argonian. His name is BigHead, and he makes me laugh. When you talk to him, he says something like " spoons and forks, pointy things too. I bring them here to play. Do you play? what do you play? the netch is hiding, but i will not look."
In his shack are several spears and one fork that is enchanted with "drain majika 200pts" and is called the fork of horripilation.
Does anyone know who the hell bighead is, and what he does?

and info would be appreciated,
-Ruiner

SlightlySycho
09-12-2002, 04:01 PM
It's a Shrine Quest. Find the shrine of Sheogorath; it's under Vivec in one of the underworks. Talk to the statue (stop staring at me like that; I'm serious). He'll tell you to find BigHead, take that fork you mentioned (I think, that or some other fork), and use it to kill a giant bull Netch on a small island nearby. After you do that, return the fork to him for a reward: The Spear of Bitter Mercy (15-60 thrust, casts a summon Storm Atronarch spell and a 20-30 point reflect spell when used, value of 130,000).

ScorpionX
09-12-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
It's a Shrine Quest. Find the shrine of Sheogorath; it's under Vivec in one of the underworks. Talk to the statue (stop staring at me like that; I'm serious). He'll tell you to find BigHead, take that fork you mentioned (I think, that or some other fork), and use it to kill a giant bull Netch on a small island nearby. After you do that, return the fork to him for a reward: The Spear of Bitter Mercy (15-60 thrust, casts a summon Storm Atronarch spell and a 20-30 point reflect spell when used, value of 130,000).

Its in the Saint Delyn underworks, but you have to kill people to talk to him.

Ruiner
09-12-2002, 06:03 PM
Hey thanks for all the help guys
Another mystery of MW is solved....

GamemasterD
09-13-2002, 07:47 AM
Definitely get this spear. It owns. Only weighs 20 pounds, and looks uber cool.