PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force delayed til 2003

thatroger
09-12-2002, 08:13 PM
A dissapointment but it will only make the game that much better.

[URL=http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2880156,00.html[/URL]]
Article Link....from Gamespot

Dre
09-12-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by thatroger
A dissapointment but it will only make the game that much better.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2880156,00.html (Article link from gamespot)

Thanks for the news... this really sucks. But oh well, I'm happy its to make the game better

CajunIsRagin
09-12-2002, 09:14 PM
Yeah I seen that at work today. I was bummed :( about it but I agree with thatroger. I rather them take there time with the game and make sure its perfect before releasing it instead of rushing the game like some developers do.

Brute Force delayed until 2003

Microsoft reveals that Digital Anvil's Xbox shooter will slip to early 2003.

Microsoft has announced that Brute Force won't be out this November as planned. A brief statement explained that Microsoft has decided to "take a little more time and make sure the single-player campaign and multiplayer is perfect" and plans to ship Brute Force early next year.

By Sam Parker, GameSpot VG [POSTED: 09/12/02]

ScorpionX
09-12-2002, 09:30 PM
That sucks, the developers are too lazy to make system link, and now this? :mad: This better be a great game, which I am doubting right now.

Bundy
09-12-2002, 10:40 PM
i believe this to be a mixed blessing. There are too many games i want that are coming out between now and xmas. If we can offload a few till like march that would be great.

Gamer4TheAges
09-13-2002, 12:45 AM
Let me tell you this : It'll be worth the wait guys!

What's right under everyone's nose is a potential Halo crusher. Even though its not First person, it's gonna have everything but the letters AAA stamped on the box....
An instant classic, IMO. This will give Digital Anvil more time to prep, tweak, and get all the bugs out......Next year's gonna be big! :eek:

GokuX
09-13-2002, 01:51 AM
Wasn't WWF RAW delayed too? Uh oh.........................

MecH-OZ
09-13-2002, 02:16 AM
I live in Australia and we havn't even got Morrowind or Enclave yet...:( :( :(

DIGITAL
09-13-2002, 02:23 AM
im allso glad the games not being rushed,an yes xbox will own the next year,by 2003 xbox will be the system of choice,im glad i chose it back in october of last year!

Nato King
09-13-2002, 07:01 AM
OMG.. I just knew they were going to Delay this game. Whenever I want a game they delay it. But I don't mine I will wait for this game until cows learn how to fly.:)

Bundy
09-13-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
OMG.. I just knew they were going to Delay this game. Whenever I want a game they delay it. But I don't mine I will wait for this game until cows learn how to fly.:)

hey serg, do me a favor. Quit wanting the games i do. :)

Nato King
09-13-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Bundy

hey serg, do me a favor. Quit wanting the games i do. :)

It’s not like I wanted the same games as you it’s because we both have the same interested in games like this. I didn't even know that you wanted this game too. I just like these kinds of games.:)

Bundy
09-13-2002, 07:14 AM
yeah i know man.. just funning with ya...

E-Vader
09-13-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by MecH-OZ
I live in Australia and we havn't even got Morrowind or Enclave yet...:( :( :(

Theres one advantage ....................... well one game anyways our DOA3 dosent need a booster disk, With Aust games coming out later hopefully improvements can be put into 'em, like the Thing coming out with 5.1 encoded, one can only pray.

Bundy
09-13-2002, 07:31 AM
I don't understand why austrialia and the uk get shafted on when they get games. Do they localize the games to your forms of english? Seems like they should be able to send the games out at the same time or a few weeks behind the us, not months.

Dre
09-13-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{
the developers are too lazy to make system link

Ya, they are just sitting around on couches thinking... "should we do system-link?........... nah... fukit". Comeon dude, a bit of smarts isn't too much to ask is it?

E-Vader
09-13-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Bundy
I don't understand why austrialia and the uk get shafted on when they get games. Do they localize the games to your forms of english? Seems like they should be able to send the games out at the same time or a few weeks behind the us, not months.

They need to be converted to our colour system which is PAL and not NTSC, so they work on our Xbox's and TV's

ShannonX
09-13-2002, 08:48 AM
wouldn't it be cool that the "making sure the single player and multiplayer aspects of the game are the best it can be" causing the game to be delayed was because they were installing system link? I highly doubt it, but still would be pretty neat.

AmpedRider
09-13-2002, 09:05 PM
that sux0rs