PDA

View Full Version : Finally wireless controlers, but wich one to get??

Professor Kaos
09-12-2002, 09:45 PM
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/227382.jpgLogitech Cordless Controller for Xbox is the controller you´ve been waiting for. Equipped with the same 2.4GHz technology found in today´s best cordless phones, you get the freedom to move about your gameplay area and keep a clutter-free environment. Worried about radio interference? Chill. You can use up to eight controllers in the same room. Get in the game with something comfortable and cordless.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/228064.jpgPlay up to 40 feet away from your Xbox. The Mad Catz Lynx Wireless Premium Control Pad unplugs you from the console while giving you all the superior control you demand.

I would get the logitec because i think madcatz controlers are week. even though madcatz claims the longer range. what do u guys think??

Bundy
09-12-2002, 10:36 PM
hope the mad catz is made better than the rest of there controllers. My experience has been that they are junk.

xboxtito
09-12-2002, 10:40 PM
can't wait. thx for the 411

ScorpionX
09-12-2002, 10:41 PM
There is no way I would ever pay over 50 bucks for a controller, even if its wireless. 9 feet is enough for, and I had a PS wireless and it was total crap. I will stick with the Microsoft controllers, I am not a big fan of third party controllers.

Zion
09-13-2002, 07:36 AM
How much could this wireless controller be?? The Nintendo Wavebird is only $29, surely an off brand Xbox controller would be no more than that.

On a side note, I find myself playing my Gamecube more solely becuase the Wavebird controller is so good.

swatkillaman
09-13-2002, 09:07 AM
logitech for sure

Spike Minoda
09-13-2002, 05:03 PM
Definately. Mad Catz is ****. I like logitech, and it is even shaped like the s. The one i use:D

Air X.N.
09-13-2002, 05:22 PM
Are those out? I need some wireless controllers cause we sit 18 feet back from the TV and the Xbox cables look ass stretched across my living room. I'd like to know which is best aswell. 2.4 GHz sounds good and looks better. I have a MadCatz already and its good for DoA3, Outlaw Golf, Tetris and Fusion Frenzy but sucks for most everything else(good D-pad). Logitech looks to be the front runner.