PDA

View Full Version : Dead To Rights - Chapter 14 specifically the chopper

Kdogg
09-13-2002, 07:16 AM
Ok I think I am at the very end of this game......(well I thought that like 6 times so far anyway).......but I am getting there closer every minute.

Thanks to rudedogX, I beat Pinnacle the first time after I used his technique, then I beat the Twins the first time I played them. It took me a little while to beat Farooq(spelling??) but I finally beat him. Now I am going back for the person that shuolda died and as Slate said "I have a few bullets left"

Well I have come to the GAC chopper part and I know that you need heavy artillery to take it down because the GACS will keep coming after you. Does anyone have a good techniqueto beat the chopper. I haven't even been able to lock it as my target but like twice. What is the best level to shoot it from? Plus I want to make sure that I don't et riddled with bullets from everyone else.

Or is this just a say a prayer level and go in ready to die?

Thanks for all who have helped.

I have just broke the 7 hour mark(of gametime) on this game too. What's the time of those who have beaten the game?

RudedogX
09-13-2002, 05:04 PM
Hey man, it took me about 8 1/2 hours to beat this game. A lot longer really, but in game time, hey, whatever. Anyway, as for the chopper part, this one took me a long while. I found that if you stay behind the piller that you start out at, you will be able to pick off all of the gac guys coming down from the chopper. Try and leave their guns for later. Don't go anywhere until you have killed all the guys coming down from the chopper. After you do that, kill the first guy with the rocket launcher across from you. As long as you don't pass the fountain, no one else is going to come after you (except for the rocket launcher guy on the top tier who rarely actually scores a hit).

Finally, after take out all of those guys, pick up one M16 (or whatever the gac guys had), and manually aim at the chopper. Use all of the M16s up, but don't pick one up until you have used the previous one up b/c you'll waste bullets. Then pick up the rocket launcher at the fountain. Shoot the Chopper again with that. After all of this, you should still have a little on the chopper. Go and pick up the rocket launcher from the guy you killed across the way. Then run back out, shoot the chopper, and if done right, it should only take that shot.

After all this the final fight(s) will start. I'll leave that for later (if you can get past the chopper)!;)

borka105
09-13-2002, 08:39 PM
guys the GAMETIME WILL BE THE SAME for everyone.

THAT'S NOT REALLY HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING, BUT HOW LONG THE GAME REALLY IS.

-Borka105

Kdogg
09-14-2002, 01:58 AM
I would tend to disagree.....Lets say that you get lost in a level(now that wouldn't happen would it? ):D Anyway you are walking around for like 5 minutes trying to find the door that is right in front of you. Menawhile the game clock is still running. What normally takes some people 3 minutes to get through that level takes you 8 minutes to get through the same level.

Second scenario. You are on the right track, but you are low on ammo and low on health. So you have to play tactical and use stuff to you advantage. You gotta use your dog as well as stay close to the edge of buildings. Well when you are low on ammo and health it takes time to creep to the next place without getting riddled with bullets.

As you can see there are many areas where you time can add up and over 15 chapters, that can be a lot of extra unneeded time. I am at the final boss(Hennesee ? Spelling*) and I have like 7 1/2 hours of actual gametime, but rudedogX said it took him 8 1/2 hours. If what you are saying is true, then how did this happen?

Also XBOX mag put a challange in their mags saying that if you could do it in under 6 hours you were amazing, if you could finish in under 5 you are pretty much godly.

peace out yo

sundropkid
09-14-2002, 07:14 PM
kdogg is right.it is your personal gametime that is accumulated.and also about the oxm challenge,for everybody that sez it's just to easy,i challenge them to plz take a screen shot and get the credit with oxm.im on chpt 10 and i have 4.5 hours of gametime so by the other posts i have read ill probably be in the 8-9 hour range.which isnt very good compared to most gamers,however i have found it very fun. different strokes for different folks.seen alot of bad shots taken at this game,a bad review in a construtive manor is great,but just down right brutal bashing of a game sux.i personaly dont like fighting games, doa3 etc.which some people think is the best thing since the invention of the wheel.but i have no right to say it's just to boring,or it just sux,or its just shootem up bang bang.wasnt that what halo was?