PDA

View Full Version : True Crimes

spike spiegel
09-13-2002, 04:31 PM
I need alot of info on True Crimes:Streets of LA, I would like to know if this game will be as good or if not better than Vice City. It's so easy to find info on Vice City, but I can't find any on True Crimes.:mad:

Fanobills
09-14-2002, 02:02 PM
I too have been keeping my ear to the wall about this game - I hope to god it's a GTA 3 Killer - just so I can rub it in my friend's face that the Xbox will outdo anything the PoS2 gets.

y2kash_14
09-16-2002, 02:03 AM
This game can't out-do the PS2 because it is a multi-console game

spike spiegel
09-16-2002, 01:51 PM
Why in the hell would that mean that it couldn't out do the PS2 game. It doesn'/t really make a diffrence, if it were made for the xbox only it would be better but since both games are made for the PS2 that means it will only have graphical advances, as well as the ability to use your own soundtrack; and hopfully it will be able to go online.

y2kash_14
09-16-2002, 01:56 PM
well you said that it would outdo the PS2, not that it would outdo a PS2 game

Halo Evolved
09-16-2002, 03:07 PM
Well, True crime takes place in a 400 square mile recreation on L.A. You can partake in the mission aspect of the game or freeroam around stealing cars (there are a little over 20 car models). You can shoot a gun while driving a car as well. The game sort of comes off like a visually enhanced GTA3 but from what I have seen there won't be nearly enough stuff to make the game have the amount of playing time like GTA3 did/does....I mean there are still people playing GTA3 for petes sake and they bought it around the release time too.

spike spiegel
09-16-2002, 07:27 PM
Ummmm.....if you've played GTA3 for that long either you have no live or you really, really suck at the game. I mean the game isn't that long most of the enjoyment is profided by the cheats for the game like all weapons padestrion rioting, all that stuff. Wich I might add True Crimes will also have so if causung mass chaos is your thing then this game will sure as hell play, look, and feel alot better than GTA3, but the question is weather it will be better than Vice City.